Already have a Username/Password for Indian Journal of Science and Technology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is my/our original contribution and has not been plagiarized/copied from any source/individual. It does not contravene on the rights of others and does not contain any libelous or unlawful statements and all references have been duly acknowledged at the appropriate places.
- The manuscript submitted only to Indian Journal of Science and Technology and it has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication in a copyrighted publication. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- I/We hereby authorize you to edit, modify and make changes in the Manuscripts/Research paper to make it suitable for publication in Indian Journal of Science and Technology.
- I/We hereby assign all the copyright relating to the said Manuscript/Research Paper to Indian journal of Science and technology. I/We have not assigned any kind of rights to the above said Manuscript/Research Paper to any other person/Institute/Publication.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.