Total views : 212
Socio-Economic Planning of the Economy
Objectives: The economic impact on improving the quality of the strategic management system operation by increasing the quality, reliability and validity of the results obtained is the basis of socio-economic planning and economic design. Methods: The comparative analysis of the expert-analytical support of strategic management, socio-economic planning and economic design in the Russian Federation and a number of foreign countries, carried out in this article, let us conclude that the system of expert-analytical support in general meets the level of the leading developed countries. Findings: One of the main scientific tasks in this area is to improve the mechanisms and algorithms of the current support of strategic management in the Russian Federation, as well as to minimize and overcome the negative trends in the economy. The article considers the principles and selection algorithm for research and expert-analytical support that should be used in the further development of national foresight projects. The authors have formulated recommendations for improving the overall efficiency of the system of strategic management, socio-economic planning and economic design which allow creating conditions for a more active involvement of System Expert Societies (SES) to solving strategic problems of the economy. The main differences of the proposed algorithm from the current practice are as follows: A competitive and transparent nature; the possibility to form analytical teams on the principle of efficiency; ensuring the required level of quality of the final outcomes before the competition (since the required level of quality is determined by the SES status of participants that all contestants have). Application/Improvements: It is necessary to create a national system of expertanalytical communities, whose planning and forecasting results should be accounted for in the strategic management system, socio-economic planning and economic design at the national and regional levels.
Budget Planning, Economic Potential, Macroeconomic Forecast, Socio-Economic Planning, Strategic Management of the Economy.
- EFSA Scientific Colloquium XV on Emerging Risks in the Food Chain. Available from: http://www.efsa.europa.eu/ sites/default/files/event/colloque101012-m.pdf
- Policy challenges for the next 50 years. Available from: http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/economics/policy-challengesfor-the-next-50-years_5jz18gs5fckf-en
- Holden K, Peel DA, Thompson JL. Economic forecasting: An introduction. New York: Cambridge University Press; 1990.
- Optner SL. Systems analysis for business and industrial problem solving, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall; 1965.
- Technology roadmaps: Tools for development. Available from: http://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/Indian J Vol 9 (36) | September 2016 | www.indjst.org ournal of Science and Technology 11 publication/Technology RoadmapAguidetodevelopment andimplementation.pdf
- Jantsch E. Forecasting of scientific and technical progress. Moscow: Progress; 2009.
- Aspect-oriented programming. Available from: https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspect-oriented_programming
- The German BMBF Foresight Process. Available from: http:// www.foresight-platform.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ EFP-Brief-No.-174_German-BMBF-Foresight.pdf
- McNis S, Rise J. Macroeconomic forecasting record. New England Economic Review; 1983. p. 5–18.
- Osipov VS, Skryl TV. The strategic directions of the modernRussian economic development. International Business Management. 2016; 10(6):710–7.
- Santos LD, Martins I. The monitoring system on quality of life of the city of Porto. Community Quality-of-Life Indicators: Best Cases Series IV. New York: Springer Dordrecht Heidelberg; 2013.
- Andersson M, Ekman P. Ambassador networks and place branding. Sweden Journal of Place Management and Development. 2009; 2(1):41–51.
- Success factors of place marketing: practices in Northern Europe and United States. Available from: http://lib.tkk.fi/ Diss/2003/isbn9512266849/
- Geroski P, Shhwalbach J. Entry and market contestability: An international comparison. Basil Blackwell; 1991.
- Osipov VS, Skryl TV, Nevskaya NA, Shavina EV. The territories of the priority development: Genesis of the institutes. International Business Management. 2016; 10(6):1649–57.
- Drucker P. The age of discontinuity. New Brunswick, NJ and London: Transaction Publishers; 2003.
- Silvestrov SN, Zeldner AG, Osipov VS. Introduction to the theory of economic dysfunction. Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2015 Jul; 6(3):1–6.
- Alexander D, Flynn J, Linkins L. Innovation and global market in the pharmaceutical industry. Review of Industrial Organization. 1995 Apr; 10(2):197–207.
- Yu PS, Parshutina IG. Management of investment attractiveness of the region by improving company strategic planning. IJST; 2016:9(14).
- Das PN, Nayak B. Measuring the effectiveness of human resource planning: A case of Nilachal Ispat Nigam Limited. IJST. 2015; 8(35).
- Kosov ME, Akhmadeev RG. Offshore jurisdictions as an instrument for international tax planning. Europaische Fachhochschule. 2016; 4: 46–8.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.