Total views : 77
Organization of a Unified Coordinate-Information Space to Provide for the Operation of the Multi-Agent Robotic System
Background/Objectives: The article outlines aspects of effective application of multiagent robotic systems and development of a unified coordinate-information space for such systems Methods: Authors review aspects of efficacy of application of multiagent robotic systems and questions of development and maintaining the unified coordinateinformation space of these systems. Aspects of devices required to solve the identified problem are also considered in the article. Findings: The circle of the problems arising at creation of multiagent robotic systems has been outlined in the review and possible ways to solve these problems have been shown. Applications/Improvements: The article formulates a list of equipment and systems necessary to maintain a single coordinate-information space for the operation of multiagent robotic systems.
Coordinate Measuring, Hybrid Lidar, Multi-Agent Robotic System, Supervisory Network-Centric Management, Technical Vision.
- Petrenko EO, Veramjev AA. Robotic multiagent system for the passage of simply connected maze. Engineering Gazette. 2015; 12:509-18.
- Tarasov VB. From multiagent systems to intellectual organizations Phylosophy psychology informatics. Editorial URSS. 2002.
- Lokhin VM, Manko SV, Romanov MP, Diane SA-K. Problems of application building principles and problems of development of multiagent robotic systems. Proceedings of XII All-Russian Conference on Control Problems. 2014; p. 124-25.
- Alami R, Fleury S, Herrb M Ingred F. Milti-robot cooperation in the MARTHA project. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine. 1998; 5 (1):36-47. Crossref
- Rybski PE, Burt I, Dahlin T, Gini M. System Architecture for Versatile Autonomous and Teleoperated Control of Multiple Miniature Robots. Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2001; p. 35-6. Crossref
- Stoeter SA, Burt IT, Papanikolopoulos N. Scout Robot Motion Model. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2003; p. 113-14. Crossref
- Drenner A, Burt I, Dahlin T. Mobility Enhancements to the Scout Robot Platform. Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 2002; p. 1069-74. Crossref
- Rybski PE, Stoeter SA, Gini M. Eﬀects of Limited Bandwidth Communications Channels of the Control of Multiple Robots. Proceedings of the 2001 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems Minnesota Minneapolis. 2001; p. 369-74. Crossref
- Kawamura K, Peters RA, Johnson C. Supervisory Control of Mobile Robots using Sensory EgoSphere. Proceedings of 2001 IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation. 2001; p. 523-29. Crossref
- Brumitt BL, Stentz A. Dynamic Mission Planning for Multiple Mobile Robots. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conferenceon Robotics and Automation. 1996; 3:2396-401. Crossref
- Brumitt BL, Stentz A. GRAMMAPS A Generalized Mission Planner for Multiple Robots in Unstructured Environments. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 1998; p. 1564-571.
- Kamada T, Oikawa K. AMADEUS A Mobile Autonomous Decentralized Utility System for Indoor Transportation. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation. 1998; p. 2229-236. Crossref
- Makarov IM, Lokhin VM, Manko SV. Intellectual systems of automatic control. 2001.
- Makarov IM, Lokhin VM, Manko SV, Romanov MP. Artificial intellect and intellectual control systems. 2006.
- Balch T, Hybinette M. Behavior-based Coordination of Large-Scale Robot Formations. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Myltiagent Systems. 2000; p. 376-77. Crossref
- Makarov IM, Lokhin VM, Manko SV. Mixed strategies of group control in multiagent robotic systems. News of the Southern Federal University. 2012; 128:8-13.
- Gryaznov NA, Kuprenyuk VI, Sosnov EN. Laser information system for spacecraft rendezvous and docking. Journal of Optical Technology. 2015; 82:286-90. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.