Total views : 154
Satellite Network Design Approach to Orbit Determination for GNSS
This research work gives the brief knowledge of the orbit determination for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), which described the result of some techniques for orbit determination. In this we have also discussed that how we can design a network for orbit determination of GNSS. The main approach that need to be solved by researchers to monitor the data processing and developing procedures for digital signal processing in micro and onboard satellite navigation equipment have been described. In this paper discussed that how we transfer the data information through the satellite laser link and satellite radio frequency links. After that we analyze that how the data can be transfer between two satellites by considering the epidemic model.
GLONASS, GNSS, GPS.
- Mikhaylova NV, Koshaevb DA. Navigation solution for a geostationary satellite based on its dynamic equations and occasional GNSS measurements. Gyroscopy and Navigation. 2015 Apr; 6(2):87–100.
- Mikhaylov NV, Mikhaylov VF, Vasilev MV. Autonomous spacecraft navigation using GPS. Gyroskopy and Navigation Journal. 2008; 1:3–21.
- Ding D, Fu L, Hu X. Research on Digital Simulation Platform of Satellite Management Service. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 10th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA); 2015 Jun 15–17.
- Fu E, Zhang K, Wu F, Xu X, Marion K, Rea A, Kuleshov Y, Weymouth G. An evaluation of GNSS radio occultation technology for Australian meteorology. Journal of Global Positioning Systems.2007; 6(1):74–79.
- Maine K, Anderson P, Bayuk F. Communication architecture for GPS III. In the Proceedings of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Aerospace Conference Proceedings, Aerospace Corporation, Los Angeles, CA, USA. 2004; 3:1532–9.
- Xu Y, Chang Q, Yu ZJ. On new measurement and communication techniques of GNSS inter-satellite links. Science China Technological Sciences. 2012; 55:285–94.
- Ollie L, Larry B, Arl G et al. GPS III system operations concepts. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine. 2005; 20(1):10–8.
- Liu X, Yan X, Jiang Z, Li C, Yang Y. A LCRA based on load balancing for LEO satellite networks. Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 82nd, Boston, MA; 2015. p. 1–5.
- Ekici E, Akyildiz IF, Bender MD. Datagram routing algorithm for LEO satellite networks. In the Proceedings of Nineteenth Annual Joint Conference of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer and Communications Societies. IEEE INFOCOM. 2000; 2:500–8.
- Chang HS, Kim BW, Lee CG et al. FSA-based link assignment and routing in low-earth orbit satellite networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology. 1998; 47(3):1037–48.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.