Total views : 324
Design and Implementation of High Performance Miniature Uniplanar Microwave Low Pass Filter up to 15GHz
Objectives: This work is introduced to design, implementation and specific analysis of printed miniature uniplanar micro strip low pass filter having a cut off of 15GHz on RT/duroid 6010.2 substrate. Methods/Statistical analysis: Besides, the paper examines simulated responses of three circuits which are predominantly lumped element circuit, stepped impedance and EM simulation with respect to conventional design circuit simulations where in both the design strategy will match the tested results. Findings: This proposed work comprises low pass filter design, lumped design and basic design by using only micro strip lines technology. The EM Structure sight design technique gives good sharp cut-off frequency response when compare with other technique towards low insertion loss which brings about having extraordinary concurrence for incredible relationship. Predominantly, AWR microwave office tool is used for designing and analysis. Application/ Improvements: The proposed design configuration will have more extensive application in advancements like 5G, Satellite, radars, Port Vessel Traffic Services and military communication system.
EM Structure, HMIC, Impedance Matching, Microwave Low Pass Filter, Micro Strip Lines
- Hettak K, Dib N, Sheta AF, Toutain S. A class of novel uniplanar series resonators and their implementation in original applications. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques.1998 Sep; 46(9):1270–6. Crossref
- Selçuk O, Kizilbey O. Design and realization of different micro strip low pass filter topologies by aid of AWR microwave office filter wizard. 9th International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO), Bursa; 2015. p. 908–10.
- Gupta D, Gupta P, Chitransh P, Singhal PK. Design and analysis of low pass microwave filter using meta material ground structure. International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), Noida; 2014.p. 388–92.
- Dahlan SH, Esa M. Miniaturized low pass filter using modified unifolded single hairpin-line resonator for microwave communication systems. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Conference on RF and Microwave; 2006 Sep 12–14. p.16–20. Crossref
- Kouser A, Pramod KB, Kumaraswamy HV, Jayaraj N.Design and simulation of printed micro strip low pass filter based on the electromagnetic models 18GHZ printed micro strip low pass filter using x-models. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET). 2014 May; 3(5):312–8.
- Pramod KB, Kumaraswamy HV, Kamala C, Praveen KB. A 11GHz narrow band pass filter design with lumped elements, EM sight and AXEIM techniques. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. 2015 Aug; 5(8):357–65.
- Pramod KB, Sundar SS, Kumaraswamy HV, Praveen KB.A novel design of narrowband band pass filters on PTFE laminate using radial stubs. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV); 2013 May 17–18. p. 1–6.
- Selga J, Aznar F, Velez A, Gil M, Bonache J, Martin F. Lowpass and high-pass microwave filters with transmission zero based on meta material concepts. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Workshop on Antenna Technology, Santa Monica, CA; 2009 Mar 2–4.p. 1–4. Crossref Crossre
- Jin T, Jin J, Li Y, Li K, Yang S. Intelligent model of microwave low-pass filter using PDGS with defected rectangles.Sixth International Conference on Natural Computation, Yantai, Shandong; 2010. p. 1705–8. Crossref Crossref
- Das A, Roy K, Roy A, Bhattacharyya A, Chowdhury D, Paul S. Design and analysis of microwave stepped impedance low pass filter for Bluetooth application. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Technologies (ICECCT), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India; 2015 Mar 5–7. p. 1–3. Crossref Crossref
- Parvez S, Sakib N, Mollah N. Dumbbell annular ring with circular patterned micro strip low-pass filter with higher selectivity, wider stopband and lower insertion loss. 2nd International Conference on Electrical Information and Communication Technology (EICT), Khulna; 2015 Dec 10–12. p. 373–7. Crossref Crossref
- Amaya RE, Momciu A, Haroun I. High-performance, compact quasi-elliptic band pass filters for V-band high data rate radios. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology. 2013 Mar; 3(3):411–6. Crossref Crossref
- Parment F, Ghiotto A, Vuong TP, Duchamp JM, Wu K. Low-loss air-filled Substrate Integrated Waveguide (SIW) band-pass filter with inductive posts. Microwave Conference (EuMC), European, Paris; 2015 Sep 7–10. p.761–4. Crossref. Crossref
- Jin T, Jin J, Yao R, Li K, Zhang Y. RBF intelligent model of microwave rectangular PDGS-LPF. In the 6th International Conference on Wireless Communications Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), Chengdu; 2010 Sep 23–25.p. 1–4. Crossref Crossref
- Lima NB, Miranda HC, Pereira JR, Salgado HM. Low-pass filter design using two overlapped periodic EBG structures with low spurious responses. International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications (ICEAA), Torino; 2007 Sep 17–21. p. 842–5. Crossref Crossref
- Zalabsky T. Design and modeling of an output microwave filter for S band primary radar transmitter. Conference on Microwave Techniques (COMITE), Pardubice; 2013 Apr 17–18. p. 121–4. Crossref Crossref
- Gupta D, Upadhyay A, Yadav M, Singhal PK. Design and analysis of low pass planer microwave filter using left handed SRR structures. International Conference on Medical Imaging, m-Health and Emerging Communication Systems (MedCom), Greater Noida; 2014. p. 40–4.
- Gupta D, Gupta P, Chitransh P, Singhal PK. Design and analysis of low pass microwave filter using metamaterial ground structure. International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), Noida; 2014.p. 388–92.
- Kumar A, Chaudhari NP, Verma AK. Compact Legendre low-pass filters for microwave applications. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) MTT-S International Microwave and RF Conference, New Delhi; 2013 Dec 14–16. p. 1–4. Crossref Crossref
- Reja AH, Alqaisy MA, Ahmed SN, Raheem AKKA.Design of metamaterial stepped-impedance microwave LPFs. World Congress on Computer Applications and Information Systems (WCCAIS), Hammamet; 2014 Jan 17–19. p. 1–5. Crossref Crossref
- Casanueva A, Leon A, Gonzalez O, Mediavilla A. A compact microstrip Step-Impedance Low-Pass Filter (SILPF) using Complementary Split Ring Resonators (CSRRs).Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) MTT-S International Microwave Workshop on Wireless Sensing, Local Positioning, and RFID, Cavtat; 2009 Sep 24–25. p. 1–4. Crossref Crossref
- Martin F, Falcone F, Bonache J, Lopetegi T, Laso MAG, Sorolla M. Dual electromagnetic bandgap CPW structures for filter applications. In Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Microwave and Wireless Components Letters. 2003 Sep; 13(9):393–5. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.