A Review of Dynamic rate-versatile MIMO mode exchanging between spatial multiplexing and assorted qualities
MIMO gives high data rates and increase spectral efficiency through spatial diversity and multiplexing using STBC (space time block code) technique. STBC improve the reliability of wireless link. The main goal is to maximize the average spectral efficiency (ASE) under the constraints that the A-BER should be lower. In Optimal method, A-BER approach, the objective is to boost the ASE under the requirement that the A-BER ought to be lower. In Sub optimal method, the SNR range appointed to a high request regulation builds, the ASE increments while the BER additionally increments in the same time. Better ASE (Area spectral efficiency) performance than the static MIMO mode switching scheme with adaptive modulation. In the traditional static mode, the MIMO mode change depending upon the normal SNR rather than the prompt channel condition.A rate-versatile modulation plan combined with mode exchanging between spatial multiplexing and orthogonal space-time piece coding. Initially discover which regulation level and mode amplify the phantom productivity with a given target bit blunder proportion (BER). In the event that the rates of the two MIMO modes are the same, select one mode that gives lower BER than the other. MIMO technology can be used in non-wireless communications systems. One example is the home networking standard ITU-T G.9963, which defines a power line communications system that uses MIMO techniques to transmit multiple signals over multiple AC wires.
- Yang T-S, Hallen AD, Hallen H. Reliable adaptive modulation aided by observations of another fading channel. IEEE Transaction on Communication. 2004 Apr; 52(4):605–11.
- Kumar NS, Goldsmith AJ, Chua S-G. Adaptive coded modulation for fading channels. IEEE Transactions on Communications. 1998 May; 46(5):595–602.
- Goldsmith A, Chua SG. Adaptive Coded Modulation for Fading Channels. Transactions on Communication. 1997 Jun; 3(2):1488–92.
- Wang X. Queuing with adaptive modulation and coding over wireless links: Crosslayer analysis and design. IEEE Trans Wireless Communication. 2005 May; 4(5):1142–53.
- Goldsmith AJ, Chua S-G. Adaptive coded modulation for fading channels. IEEE Trans Communication. 1998 May; 46(5):595–602.
- Wang X, Tugnait JK. A bit-map-assisted dynamic queue protocol for multi-access wireless networks with multiple packet reception. IEEE Trans Signal Process. 2003 Aug; 51(3):2068–81.
- Zheng H, Viswanathan H. Optimizing the ARQ performance in downlink packet data systems with scheduling. IEEE Trans Wireless Commun. 2005 Mar, 4(4):495–506.
- Alouini, Goldsmith AJ. Adaptive modulation over Nakagami fading channels. Kluwer J Wireless Commun. 2000 May; 13(3):119–43.
- Biglieri E, Caire G, Taricco G. Limiting performance of block fading channels with multiple antennas. IEEE Trans Inf Theory. 2001 May; 47(3):1273–89.
- Sanghoi P, Kansal L. Analysis of WIMAX physical layer using spatial diversity. International Journal of Computer Application. 2012 May; 44(5):42–8.
- Kansal L, Kansal A, Singh K. BER analysis of MIMOOFDM system using OSTBC code structure for M-PSK under different fading channels. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research. 2011 Nov; 2(11).
- Sanghoi P, Kansal L. Analysis of WIMAX physical layer using spatial diversity under different fading channels. International Journal of Computer Application. 2012 May; 45(20).
- Spencer QH, Swindiehurst AL. Zero-forcing methods for downlink spatial multiplexing in multiuser MIMO channels. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 2004 Feb; 52(2):461–71.
- Heath RW, Sandhu S, Paulraj ALA. Antenna selection for spatial multiplexing systems with linear receivers. IEEE Communication. 2001 May; 55(4):142–4.
- Love DJ, Heath RW. Limited feedback unitary precoding for spatial multiplexing systems. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. 2005 Aug; 51(8):2967–76.
- Gore DA, Heath RW, Paulraj AJ. Transmit selection in spatial multiplexing systems. IEEE Communications. 2002 Nov; 6(11):491–3.
- Andrews JG, Choi W, Heath JRRW. Overcoming interference in spatial multiplexing MIMO cellular networks. IEEE Wireless Communications. 2007 Dec; 14(6):95–104.
- Narasimhan R. Spatial multiplexing with transmit antenna and constellation selection for correlated MIMO fading channels. IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing. 2003 Nov; 51(11):2829–38.
- Collin L, Berder O, Rostaing P. Optimal minimum distancebased precoder for MIMO spatial multiplexing systems. IEEE Transaction on Signal Processing. 2004 Mar; 52(3):617–27.
- Wang N, Blostein SD. Minimum BER transmit power allocation and beamforming for two input-multiple-output spatial multiplexing systems. IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology. 2004 Mar; 56(2):704–9.
- Kasiselvanathan M, Kumar NS. BER performance analysis and comparison for large scale MIMO receiver. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(35).
- Ranjth S, Vishnupriya T. Analysis and design of SDF architecture for MIMO application. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(8).
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.