Total views : 307
Focus for Interactive Systems Design through the Incorporation of User in the Development Process
Objectives: To propose Focus for Interactive Systems Design through the Incorporation of User in the Development Process. Methods/Statistical Analysis: This work was within the designs of non-experimental field. Findings: Usability is becoming a key factor in the success of a software product, and it is necessary that the software industry begins to become aware of the need to take into account the usability from the early stages of system development by introducing a focused perspective the user. For this big reason that this research raises different proposals for the establishment of methods, techniques and tools in order to guide developers on activities to follow during the software development process to ensure a level of usability previously established. Presenting a study of the integration of usability in the development process of software engineering, analyzing proposals from both the field of Usability Engineering (UI) and the Software Engineering (IS). Application/Improvements: In a summary of some of the models proposed by the UI for the development of interactive systems and a new proposal Process Model User Centered integrating the IS processes is collected, Human Computer Interaction (IPO) and accessibility in the context of multidisciplinary development teams. The Process Model presented in the international standard ISO 13407: 1999 establishes a framework for regulatory reference guides to ensure usability in the development of interactive systems incorporating user - centered (DCU) during the life cycle development Design.
Interactive Systems Design, Process Models, Software, User Incorporation Process Development, Usability.
- Abdel-Hamid T, Madnick S. Software project dynamics: An integrated approach. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall; 1991.
- Evan N, Usability net methods for user centred design.
- Human-Computer Interaction: Theory and Practice.Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 2003.
- Ferre X. Increases usability software development process.Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Software Engineering and Databases, JISBD 2003; Alicante. 2003 Nov.
- Granollers T. MPLU + a, a methodology that integrates Software Engineering, Human Computer interaction and accessibility in the context of multidisciplinary development teams [Doctoral thesis]. Department of Languages and Systems. University of Lleida; 2004.
- ISO 13407: 1999. Human-centered design for interactive systems Processes. International Standard Organism; 1999.
- ISO 9241-11: 1998 Ergonomic requirements for office work with Visual Display Terminals (VDTs)- Part 11: Guidance on usability; 1998.
- Kellner MI, Madachy RJ, Raffo DM. Process simulation modeling Software: Why? Que? How? The Journal of Systems and Software. 1999; 46(2/3):91–105.
- Madachy R. A software project process dynamics model for cost, schedule and risk assessment [PhD dissertation]. Los Angeles, CA: University of Southern California; 1994.
- Raffo D. Modeling processes software quantitatively and assessing the potential impact of changes on process performance process [PhD dissertation]. Pittsburgh, PA:
- Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie Mellon University; 1996.
- Viloria A, Carmen V. Design of a model of evaluation of productivity for microfinance institutions. Advanced Science Letters. 2015; 21:1529–33. ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print): EISSN: 1936-7317 (Online).
- Constantine L, Lockwood L. Structure and style in use cases for user interface design. Mark van Harmelen, editor.Designing Interactive Systems: Object Modelling and User Interface Design; 2001.
- Gould JD, Boies SJ, Ukelson J. How to design usable systems.Helander, Landauer, Prabhu, editors. Handbook of Human-Computer Interaction, Elsevier Science BV; 1997.
- Gulliksen J, Göransson B, Boivie I, Blomkvist S, Persson J, Cajander Å. Key principles for user-centred systems design; 2003. Available from: http://acsd.hci.uu.se/
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.