Total views : 131
Ontology and Multi-Agent Technology Application for Intellectual Property Knowledge Management
Objectives: Every rocket and space enterprise possesses unsystematized knowledge describing Intellectual Property Objects (IPO). One of the system’s aims is to make knowledge easily reusable and boost up the innovative development. Method: To increase efficiency of rocket and space enterprises, development of the system for management of intellectual property knowledge is suggested. The novelty consists in using domain ontology (Semantic Web) and “multi-agent internet” as an intellectual base for knowledge management of rocket and space enterprises and the whole industry. Findings: The article provides an analysis of software tools that ensure total domain-independent support for ontological analysis. The article also gives advantages and disadvantages of existing tools. The paper describes an approach based on use of multiagent technology and ontologies and an example of its implementation. Improvements: Applications of the reviewed methodology will make it possible to systematize the available volumes of information, thereby enabling effective use of knowledge. Implementation of these plans is capable of realizing the main corporate priority - creating competitive advantage.
Increasing Economic Efficiency of Intellectual Property Objects, Intellectual Property Objects Management, Knowledge Systematization, Multi-Agent Technology, Ontology.
- Batishev SV, Ivkushkin CV, Minakov IA, Rzevski GA, Skobelev PO. A Multi-Agent Simulation of Car Manufacturing and Distribution Logistics. Samara, Russia: Proceedings of the II International Conference Complex Systems: Control and Modelling Problems. 2000; p. 100-4.
- Skobelev PO, Simonova EV, Syusin IA, Tsarev AV, Kozhevnikov SS. Experience in creating multi-agent systems for the aerospace industry. Vologda, Rusaki, Moscow: Proceedings of the 10-th International Symposium Intelligent Systems (INTELS’2012). 2012; p. 251-4.
- OWL Guide. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: https:www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide.
- DOE. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: http:www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/DOE.
- Fluent Editor. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: http:www.cognitum.eu/semantics/FluentEditor.
- Ontorion. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: http:www.business-semantic.ru/products/ontorion.
- Palantir. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: https:www.palantir.com/palantir-gotham.
- Dynamic ontology. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: https:m.habrahabr.ru/company/edison/blog/281118.
- Skobelev PO. Ontologies activities for situational management of enterprise real-time. Ontology Engineering. 2012; 1(3):26–48.
- Skobelev PO. Open multi-agent systems for enterprise holonic. Artificial intelligence. 2001; 3:106–7.
- Lukiashchenko VI, Lyubchenko FN, Pushkin NM, Yuldashev EM. RF Patent 2176074. Procedure to Test Tightness of Spacecraft Compartment, Gear for Its Implementation and Process Testing Gear for Implementation of Procedure to Test Tightness of Spacecraft Compartment. 1999. Date accessed: 30/10/2016: Available from: http:www1.fips.ru/fips_servl/fips_servlet?DB=RUPAT&DocNumber=2176074&TypeFile=htm.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.