Total views : 277
A Comparative Analysis for Video Watermarking Techniques
As now a day’s data transmission is used widely. Data can be audio, video or text. A large data is present on the net today. Video data is mostly used now as it is much easier to understand. So, websites like you tube etc. are gaining more and more popularity. As a huge data is present on the net so there must be a sound security system for this data also. Owner of the data is putting his data on the net so that he may get revenue and popularity from it. But due to easy copy pasting hacking of data is also common. Any hacker can make a copy of data from his name and can transfer it ahead. Watermarking seems a copyright protection tool in this case. In this paper various methods of video watermarking are implemented in mat lab and a comparison in between different methods is made. Three methods are taken here – spatial domain, DWT domain, DCT domain. These methods are compared according to some common parameters.
DCT, DWT, MSE, PSNR, Spatial Domain
- Cox I, Miller M, Bloom J, Fridrich J and Kalker T. San Francisco, CA, USA: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc.: Digital Watermarking and Steganography, 2nd ed. 2008.
- Song Chunlin, Sud Sudirman and Madjid Merabti. Recent Advances and Classification of Watermarking Techniques in Digital Images. International Conference on Image Processing.2009.
- Bhattacharya Sourav T. Chattopadhyay and Arpan Pal. A survey on different video watermarking techniques and comparative analysis with reference to H. 264/AVC. International symposium on Consumer Electronics. 2006; p.1-6.
- Xu Dawen, Rangding Wang and Jicheng Wang. A novel watermarking scheme for H. 264/AVC video authentication.Journal on Signal Processing: Image Communication.2011; 26(6):267-79.
- Sarkar Rashel and Smitha Ravi. A Survey of Digital Video Watermarking. The International Journal of Computer Science and Applications. 2012; 1(2):3015-18.
- Nasereddin Hebah H. Digital Watermarking A Technology Overview. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences. 2011; 6(1).
- Dhar Pranab Kumar, Mohammad Ibrahim Khan and Sujan Chowdhury. An Efficient Image Watermarking System Based on Error Correcting Codes in DCT Domain. Mist Journal: Galaxy. 2011; 3.
- Asikuzzaman Md, Alam M, Lambert A and Pickering M.Imperceptible and Robust Blind Video Watermarking using Chrominance Embedding: A Set of Approaches in the DT CWT Domain. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. 2014; 9(9):1502-17.
- Fallahpour Mehdi, Shervin Shirmohammadi, Mehdi Semsarzadeh and Jiying Zhao. Tampering Detection in Compressed Digital Video Using Watermarking. IEEE Transaction on Instrumentation and Measurement. 2014; 63(5):1057-72.
- Prachi V Powar and Agrawal SS. Design of digital video watermarking scheme using matlab simulink. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology. 2013; 02(05):826-30.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.