Total views : 105
Balance Cluster Routing Algorithm for Expanding Wireless Networks (BaCRA-EWN)
Objectives: The wireless routing model has been specifically designed for the energy efficient and secure routing among the ad-hoc networks. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The proposed ad-hoc routing model is designed to remove the possibility of the connectivity holes, which may be produced due to the false network route injections or due to the wormhole or blackhole attacks. In this paper, a robust connectivity integrity assurance (CIA) model has been proposed based upon the genetic algorithm in order to realize the highly flexible blackhole avoidance model. Findings: The proposed model has been tested over the standard wireless ad-hoc network topology for the performance based assessment of the wireless network performance under the security paradigm where the parameters of maximum throughput, end-to-end transmission delay, and overall network load, etc. The proposed model has been found efficient under all of the experiments, and have clearly outperformed the existing paradigms and security models for the secure routing over wireless ad-hoc platforms. Application/Improvements: The proposed model has been specifically designed for the energy efficient, lifetime enhancement and higher order security and privacy of the data over the ad-hoc networks.
Route Exchange Integrity, Secure connection establishment, Quality routing paradigm, connectivity hole prevention and correction, quick response fast convergence model.
- Rao A, Ratnasamy S, Papadimitriou C, Shenker S, Stoica I. Geographic Routing without Location Information.Procedure of ACM MobiCom; 2003 Sept. p. 96–108.
- Alla B, Ezzati A, Hassane AB. Hierarchical adaptive balanced energy efficient routing protocol (HABRP) for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS). International Conference on IEEE; 2011 Apr.
- Camillo A, Nati M, Petrioli C, Rossi M, Zorzi M. IRIS: Integrated Data Gathering and Interest Dissemination System for Wireless Sensor Networks. Ad Hoc Networks, Special Issue o Cross-Layer Design in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks. 2013 Mar; 11(2):654–71.
- Kranakis E, Singh H, Urrutia J. Compass Routing on Geometric Networks. Procedure of 11th Canadian Conference Computational Geometry; 1999 Aug. p. 51–4.
- Shim, Chul Y, Ramamoorthy CV. Monitoring and control of distributed systems. Systems Integration ‘90.
- Proceedings of the First International Conference on IEEE; 1990. PMCID:PMC360773
- Clark BN, Colbourn CJ, Johnson DS. Unit Disk Graphs.Discrete Math. 1009 Apr; 86:165–7. Crossref
- Takagi H, Kleinrock L. Optimal Transmission Ranges for Randomly Distributed Packet Radio Terminals. IEEE Transaction of Communication. 1984 Mar; 32 (3):246–57.Crossref
- Barrie`re L, Fraigniaud P, Narayanan L, Opatrny J. Robust Position-Based Routing in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks with Unstable Transmission Ranges. Journal of Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing. 2001; 2(3):141–53.
- Battelli M, Basagni S. Localization for Wireless Sensor Networks: Protocols and Perspectives. Procedure of IEEE Canadian Conference Electrical and Computer Engineering; 2007 Apr. p. 1074–7.
- Moaveninejad K, Song W, Li X. Robust Position-Based Routing for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. Elsevier Ad Hoc Networks. 2005 Sep; 3(5):546–59. Crossref
- Casari P, Nati M, Petrioli C, Zorzi M. Efficient Non-Planar Routing around Dead Ends in Sparse Topologies Using Random Forwarding. Procedure of IEEE International Conference of Communication; 2007Jun. p. 3122–9.
- Gao J, Guibas LJ, Hershberger J, Zhang L, Zhu A. Geometric Spanners for Mobile Networks. IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communication. 2005 Jan; 23(1):174–85. Crossref
- Cao Q, Abdelzaher T. A Scalable Logical Coordinates Framework for Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks.Procedure of IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium. 2006 Dec; 2(4):557–93. Crossref
- Persis, Jinil D, Robert TP. Ant based multi-objective routing optimization in mobile ad-hoc network. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 May; 8(9):875–88. Crossref
- Agrawal, Shilpy, Raw RS, Tyagi N, Misra AK. Fuzzy Logic based Greedy Routing (FLGR) in multi-hop vehicular ad hoc networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology.2015 Nov; 8(30):1–14. Crossref
- Fonseca R, Ratnasamy S, Zhao J, Ee CT, Culler D, Shenker S, Stoica I. Beacon Vector Routing: Scalable Point-to-Point Routing in Wireless Sensornets. Procedure of Second Conference Symposium Networked Systems Design and Implementation. 2005 May; 2:329–42.
- Petrioli C, Chiara, Nati M, Casari P, Zorzi M, Basagni S.ALBA-R: Load-balancing geographic routing around connectivity holes in wireless sensor networks.Parallel and Distributed Systems. IEEE Transactions. 2014 Mar; 25(3):529–39.
- Abdulsaheb, Muttasher G, Khalaf OI, Sulaiman N, Hamzah F, Zmezm H. Improving ad hoc network performance by using an efficient cluster based routing algorithm. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(30):1–8.
- Basagni S, Nati M, Petrioli C. Localization Error-Resilient Geographic Routing for Wireless Sensor Networks.Procedure of IEEE GLOBECOM; 2008 Dec. p. 1–6.
- Rajkumar K. Efficient resource allocation in multicasting over mobile adhoc networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014; 7(S5):71–5.
- Sudhakar T, Inbarani HH. Comparative Analysis of Indoor Mobility Scenarios Creation (IMSC) in mobile ad hoc networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 May; 9(19):1–7. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.