Total views : 32
Requirement Engineering Model for Web Applications
Objectives: To estimate the schedule of the software process with the help of user requirements. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The empirical methods like questionnaire, interviews etc. Findings: To classify functional data, technical data, business data etc and also give priority and value to them. It will help the management to predict the schedule for the software development. Applications/Improvements: It is giving a separate and unique table for each type of requirement. So the user can understand the type and importance of requirement easily
Business Data, Functional Data, Technical Data, User Requirement
- Yinhuan Z, Beizhan W, Yilong Z, Liang S. Estimation of software projects effort based on function point. International Conference on Computer Science and Education; 2009. p.941–3. Available from: Crossref
- Jones C. Estimating Software costs. 2nd ed. NY: McGraw Hill company; 2007.
- Ferchichi A, Bourey J P, Bigand M, Barron M. Design System engineering of software products implementation of a software estimation model. IEEE IMACS; Beijing, China. 2006 Oct.
- Zheng Y, Wang B. Estimation of software projects effort based on function point. Proceedings of 2009 4th International Conference on Computer Science and Education; 2009.
- Musilek P, Pedrycz W, Sun N. On the sensitivity of COCOMO II software cost estimation model. Proceedings of the Eighth IEEE Symposium on Software Metrics; 2002.PMid:12096686 PMCid:PMC130837. Available from: Crossref
- Barros RC, Ruiz DD, Tenório NN, Basgalupp MP. Issues on estimating software metrics in a large software operation, IEEE Software Engineering Workshop; 2009.
- Nasir M. A survey of software estimation techniques and project planning practices. 7th ACS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/ Distributed Computing; 2006.Available from: Crossref
- Stutzke RD. Estimating software- intensive systems.Addison Wesley; 2005.
- Vliet HV. Software engineering principles and practice. 2nd ed. Wiley Student Edition; 2007.
- Pressman RS. Software engineering a practitioners approach, 6th ed. McGraw Hill International; 2005.
- Waman S, Jawadekar. Fundamental of software engineering.1st ed. TATA McGraw Hill; 2008.
- Mathew S. Software engineering. Chennai: S Chand Limited; 2007.
- Aggarwal KK, Yogesh S. Software engineering. 3rd ed. New Age International Publishers; 2007.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.