Total views : 39
Smart Homes: Sensible Living Using Internet of Things
Objectives: Home for a belonging is the best place than ever, it provides a restful shelter to us. It is a dream to make it fully controlled from a place away from home. Internet of Things has come this dream true, as it allows the person to operate his/her house remotely from any place where the person is just with a internet connection. Analysis: IOT Homes are the coming time for us when all our home appliances will work automatically, we can monitor our things and home environment with our smart phones. IOT gave our home a power of deciding everything according to our comforts whether we are present or not. It includes all communication phases like machine2machine, machine2human or cloud, cloud and human (C = H). Findings: Various controlling devices like fit bit, remote controlled lighting, etc. Working now a day’s describe the initial phase of the smart livings. IOT scenario will gave home with controllability at distant operable devices using the data packet connection with the world. This paper is about the designing and modelling our sensible home automation system using the Internet of Things. The paper describes the various steps regarding the implementation of Smart Homes in the present days.
Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Internet Protocol, Machine to Machine Communication (M2M), Sensor Network (WSN)
- Lin Y, Kong R, She R, Deng S. Design and implementation of remote/short-range smart home monitoring system based on ZigBee and STM32. Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 2013; 5:2792–8.
- Javale D, Mohsin M, Nandanwar S. Home automation and security system using android ADK. International Journal of Electronics Communication and Computer Technology (IJECCT). 2013 Mar; 3(2):382–5.
- Souza AMC, Amazonas JRA. A novel smart home application using an Internet of Things middleware. Proceedings of 2013 European Conference on Smart Objects, Systems and Technologies (SmartSysTech); 2013 Jun. p. 1–7.
- Kumar A, Singh IP, Sud SK. Indoor air quality estimation by using smart sensing system. Proceedings of the International Multi Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists; Hong Kong. 2009 Mar.
- Ni Y, Miao F, Liu J, Chai J. Implementation of wireless gateway for smart home. Communications and Network; 2013.p. 16–20. PMid: 23264670.
- Gubbi J, Buyya R, Marusic S, Palaniswami M. Internet of Things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements and future directions. Elsevier - Future Generation Computer Systems.2013; 29:1645–60. Crossref
- Pande SP, Sen P. Review on: Home automation system for disabled people using BCI. IOSR Journal of Computer Science (IOSR-JCE). 2014. p. 76–80. e-ISSN: 2278-0661, p-ISSN: 2278-8727.
- Hamed B. Design and implementation of smart house control using LabVIEW. IJSCE. 2012 Jan; 1(6):98–106. ISSN: 2231-2307.
- El-Basioni MM, Abd El-kader SM, Fakhreldin MA. Smart home design using Wireless Sensor Network and Biometric Technologies. International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering and Management. 2013 Mar; 2(3):413–29.
- Kaur I. Microcontroller based home automation system with security. IJACSA. 2010 Dec; 1(6):60–5.
- Robles RJ, Kim T. Review: Context aware tools for smart home development. International Journal of Smart Home.2010 Jan; 4(1):1–12.
- Zhang T, Li Q, Ma F. Remote control system of smart appliances based on Wireless Sensor Network. Control and Decision Conference (CCDC); Guiyang.2013 May. p.3704–9. Crosref
- Nicholas D, Darrell B, Somsak S. Home automation using cloud network and mobile devices. Proceedings of IEEE Southeastcon; 2012 Mar.
- Chan M, Campo E, Esteve D, Fourniols JY. Smart homescurrent features and future perspectives. Maturitas. 2009; 64(2):90–7. PMid: 19729255. Crossref
- Das SR, Chita S, Peterson N, Shirazi BA, Bhadkamkar M. Home automation and security for mobile devices. IEEE PERCOM Workshops; 2011. p. 141–6. Crossref
- Kelly SDT, Suryadevara NK, Mukhopadhyay SC. Towards the implementation of IoT for environmental condition monitoring in homes. IEEE. 2013; 13:3846–53.
- Piyare R. Internet of Things: Ubiquitous home control and monitoring system using Android based smart phone. International Journal of Internet of Things. 2013; 2(1):5–11. DOI: 10.5923/j.ijit.20130201.02
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.