Total views : 108
Successive Separation Procedure of Reduction for Nonlinear Large Scale Systems
For controller implementation and due to practical considerations a reduced order model is usually needed. So in this work, the problem of order reduction of nonlinear multi time scales systems in the framework of singular perturbations is addressed. A successive separation algebraic procedure is proposed to derive a polynomial reduced model by using the Kronecker product based state representation and the properties of the tensor algebra.
Kronecker Product, Polynomial Reduced Order Model, Nonlinear Large-scale Systems, Singular Perturbation Theory
- Esteban S. and Rivas D. Singular perturbation control of the longitudinal flight dynamics of an UAV. In International Conference on Control, 2012; p.310 –315. Crossref.
- Zhang Y, Naidu DS, Cai C and Zou Y. Singulars perturbations and time scales in control theories and applications: an overview 2002-2012. International Journal of Informaton and Systems Sciences Computing and Information. 2014; 9(1):1–36.
- Kokotovic PV, O’malley RE, Sannuti P. Singular perturbations and order reduction in control theory-An overview.Introduction to Sociology American on 6th IFAC World Congress, part 1c. Pittsburgh; 1975.
- Chen Y and Liu YQ. Summary of singular perturbation modeling of multi-time scale power systems. IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition: Asia and Pacific. 2005; p.1–4.
- Winkelman JR, Chow JH, Allemong JJ, Kokotovic P. Multitimescale analysis of a power system. Automatica. 1980; 16:35–43. Crossref.
- Singh NP, Singh YP, Ahson SI. New Design of Composite Controllers for Synchronous Machines via Separation of Timescales. IEEE Proceedings.1988 May. 135(3):182–8.
- Kokotovic PV, Allemong JJ, Winkelman JR and Chow JH. Singular perturbation and iterative separation of time scales. Automatica. 1980; 16:23–33. Crossref.
- Tihonov AN. Systems of differential equations containing a small parameter multiplying the derivatives.
- Matematicheskii Sbornik. 1952; 31(73):575–86.
- Brewer JW. Kronecker product and matrix calculus in system theory. Transactions on Circuits and Systems. 1978; 25(9):772–81. Crossref.
- Rotella F, Dauphin-Tanguy G. Non-linear systems: identification and optimal control. International Journal of Control. 1988; 48(2):525–44.
- Peponides G. Kokotovic PV, and Chow JH. Singular perturbations and time scales in nonlinear models of power systems. IEEE. 1982; 29(11):758–67.
- Bouzaouache H. On Guaranteed Global Exponential Stability of Polynomial Singularly Perturbed Control Systems. International Journal of Computers, Communications and Control. 2006; 1(4):21–34. Crossref.
- Bouzaouache. On the stability analysis of nonlinear systems using polynomial Lyapunov functions. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation. 2008; 76(5):316–29.
- Bouzaouache H. The global stability analysis of nonlinear large scale interconnected systems. Large Scale Complex Systems Theory and Applications. 2007; 11(1):386– 91.
- Bouzaouache H. The Tensor Product Based Analytic Solutions of Nonlinear Optimal Control Problem. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2014; 511-512:1063–7.
- Saeedi H, Moghadam MM. A Wavelet Operational Matrix Approach for Solving a Nonlinear Mixed Type Fractional Integro- Differential Equation. Journal of Computer Science and Computational Mathematics. 2014; 4(3):33– 40. Crossref.
- Kimio T, Natarajan G, Hideki A, Taichi K and Nanao K. Higher involvement of subtelomere regions for chromosome rearrangements in leukemia and lymphoma and in irradiated leukemic cell line. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2012 April; 5(1):1801–11.
- Cunningham CH. A laboratory guide in virology. 6th edition. Burgess Publication Company: Minnesota, 1973.
- Kumar E, Rajan M. Microbiology of Indian desert. In: Ecology and vegetation of Indian desert. DN Sen (editor), Agro Botanical Publisher: India; 1990, p. 83–105.
- Rajan M, Rao BS, Anjaria KB, Unny VKP, Thyagarajan S. Radiotoxicity of sulfur-35. Proceedings of 10th NSRP, India; 1993, p. 257–8.
- Article title. http://www.indjst.org/index.php/vision. Date accessed: 01/01/2015.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.