Total views : 53
Improved Delta Operator based Discrete Sliding Mode Fuzzy Controller for Buck Converter
A delta operator based Discrete Sliding Mode Fuzzy Controller (DSMFC) for dc-dc buck Converter is described. The discrete systems by means of shift operator turns into mathematically disordered at an unexpected sampling rates. In order to face this difficulty, the delta operator is introduced. The delta operator can convert continuous-time system into discrete-time system and vice-versa. The main aim is to increase the rate of response, develop efficiency, get excellent Robustness and chattering phenomenon inhibition. This method is easy to implement and the overall system is efficient and cost-effective. During discretization, to circumvent any data damage, quick sampling has to be done which can be achieved with the help of delta operator because of its well defined mathematical properties even at rapid sampling.
DC-DC Converter, Delta Operator, Discrete Fuzzy Sliding Mode Controller, Discrete Sliding Mode Controller, Fuzzy logic controllers, Sliding Mode Controller
- Bandyopadhyay B, Janardhanan B. Discrete-time sliding mode control. Berlin: Springer, 2005.
- Divyesh G, Shendge PD, Phadke SB. Delta-operator-based extended disturbance observer and Its applications. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. 2014 September; 62(9): 5817–28.
- Utkin VI. Variable structure systems with sliding modes.IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 1977 April; 22(2): 212 –2.
- Sahbani A, Saad KB, Benrejeb M. Chattering phenomenon supression of buck boost DC-DC converter with Fuzzy Sliding Modes Control. International Journal of Electrical,Computer, Electronic and Communication Engineering.2008; 2(10): 2383 – 88.
- Sira-Ramirez H, Ramon Silva-Ortigoza R. Sliding Mode Σ-δ Modulation control of the Boost Converter. Asian Journal of Control. 2005 December; 7(4): 349 – 55.
- Qamar MA, Freg J, Rehman AU, Raza A. Discrete time sliding mode control of DC-DC buck converter. IEEE Conference on Systems, Process and Control. Bandar Sunway, Malaysia.2015.
- Orosco R, Vazquez N. Discrete sliding mode control for DC/DC converters, CIEP. Acapulco, Mexico. 2000 October.
- Kumari K, Bandyopadhyay B, Behrera AK, Reger J. Eventtriggered sliding mode control for delta operator systems, Florence, Italy. 2016.
- Luviano-Juarez A. Sigma-Delta sliding mode control of buck power converters using the delta operator approach, IFAC Proceedings. 2009; 42(6):196 – 201.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.