Total views : 645
A general class of multivariate distribution involving H̅ -function
In this paper an attempt has been made to present unified theory of the classical statistical distribution associated with the multivariate generalized Dirichlet distribution involving H̅- function with general arguments. In particular, Mathematical expectation of a general class of polynomials, characteristic function and the distribution function are investigated.
Probability Density Function, Dirichlet Distribution, General Class of Polynomials, H̅-functionclassification: 33c99)
- Buschman RG and Srivastava HM (1990) The H -function associated with a certain class of Feynman integrals. J. Maths. Gen. 23, 4707- 4710.
- Carlson BC (1977) Special Function of Applied Mathematics, Academic Press, New York.
- Exton H (1978) Multiple Hypergeometric Function and Application, Halsted Press (Ellis Horwood Ltd., Chichester), John Willey & Sons Chichester ,New York.
- Fox C (1961) The G and H–function as symmetric Fourier kernels. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 98, 395-429.
- Goyal SP and Audich Sunil (1991) A general class of multivariate distributions involving Fox’s H-functions. Indian J.Pure & Appl. Math. 22(1), 77-82.
- Gupta KC, Jain Rashmi and Sharma Arti (2003) A study of unified finite integral transform with applications, J. Raj. Acd. Phys. Sci. 2 (4), 269-282.
- Inayat-Hussian AA (1987) New properties of hypergeometric series derivable from Feynman integral II.A generalization of the H – function. J. Phys. A: Math. 20, 4119-4128.
- Mathai AM and Sexena RK (1978) The Hfunction with Applications in Statistics and Other Disciplines, Willy Eastern Ltd., New Delhi.
- Srivastava HM and Karlsson PW (1985) Multiple Gaussian Hypergeometric Series, Halsted Press (Ellis-Harwood Ltd.Chichester), John Willey & Sons, New York.
- Srivastava HM, Gupta KC and Goyal SP (1982) The H-Function of One and Two Variables with Applications, South Asian Publishers, New Delhi.
- Srivastva HM (1972) A contour integral involving Fox’s H-function. Indian J. Math. 14, 1-6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.