Total views : 723
A Fuzzy Bimodel Approach on the Exposures to the Health Hazards of Agriculture Labourers
In this paper, we introduce a new Fuzzy bimodel called Induced Fuzzy Cognitive Relational Maps (IFCRM). Using this new bimodel, we analyze the problem of health hazards faced by the agricultural labourers due to chemical pollutions. Based on our study, we made conclusions and suggest some remedial measures.
Health Hazards, FCM, FRM, FCRM, IFCRM, Fixed Point, Limit Cycle, Hidden Pattern
- Balasangu K, Thirusangu K and Rajkumar Dare V (2007) A fuzzy approach on the analysis of health hazards faced by the agriculture labourers due to chemical pollutions, Proc. of the Indian Conf. on Intelligent Systems. Allied Publ. 123-128.
- Balasangu K, Thirusangu K and Rajkumar Dare V (2009) On the health hazards of the rice cultivators using IFRM model. Intl. J. Analyzing Methods of Components & Combinatorial Biol. in Mathematics (IJAMCCBM), 1(1), 1-10.
- Balasangu K, Thirusangu K and Rajkumar Dare V (2011) IFAM model approach on the impact of pesticides on agricultural labourers. Indian J. Sci. Technol. 4(2), 151-154.
- Klir GJ and Folger TA (1998) Fuzzy sets, uncertainty, and information. Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Kosko B (1988) Bidirectional associative memories. IEEE Transact. on Systems, Man & Cybernetics. SMC- 18, 49-60.
- Kosko B ( 2001) Neural networks and fuzzy systems. Prentice Hall, India.
- Pathinathan T, Thirusangu K and Mary John (2005) On causes for school dropouts- A fuzzy approach. Acta Ciencia Indica. XXXI M, (4)1279-1299.
- Praveen Prakash A (2010) Analysis of the problems faced by the rural disadvantaged persons with disabilities– using new fuzzy bimodels. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Madras.
- Zadeh LA (1965) Fuzzy sets. Information Control. 8, 338-353.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.