Total views : 1133
Aspergillus niger Biosensor Based on Tin Oxide (SnO2) Nanostructures: Nanopowder and Thin Film
In this paper, SnO2 thin film and nanopowder were prepared by spray pyrolysis and sol-gel methods, respectively. The SnO2 nanostructures were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). Then Aspergillus niger fungus were cultured in an appropriate medium and were exposed to the SnO2 nanofilm and nanopowder. The nano-system electric resistance was measured in the presence of produced gases and the effect of time and temperature on nanobiosensors was studied. Then, SnO2 nanobiosensor was characterized in the presence of silicagel and calcium carbonate.
Aspergillus niger Fungi, Spray Pyrolysis Technique, Sol Gel Method
- Bagheri-Mohagheghi MM, Shahtahmasebi N, Alinejad MR, Youssefi A and Shokooh-Saremi M (2008) The effect of the post-annealing temperature on the nanostructure and energy band gap of SnO2 semiconducting oxide nano-particles synthesized by polymerizing–complexing sol–gel method, Physica. B 403, 2431–2437.
- Blumenthal CZ (2004) Production of toxic metabolites in Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus oryzae, and Trichoderma reesei: justification of mycotoxin testing in food grade enzyme preparations derived from the three fungi. Regulatory Toxicol. & Pharmacol. 39(2), 214–228.
- Carrascosa LG, Moreno M, Alvarez M and Lechuga LM (2006) Nanomechanical biosensors: a new sensing tool. Trends in Anal. Chem. 25(3), 196–206.
- Duran C, Brezmes J, Llobet E, Vilanova X and Correig X (2005) Enhancing sensor selectivity via flow modulation. Sensors IEEE, 428-431.
- Kim KS, Baek WH, Kim JM, Yoon TS, Lee HH, Kang CJ and Kim YS (2010) A nanopore structured high performance toluene gas sensor made by nanoimprinting method. Sensors. 10, 765-774.
- Patil GE, Kajale DD, Chavan DN, Pawar NK, Ahire PT, Shinde SD, Gaikwad VB and Jian GH (2011) Synthesis, characterization and gas sensing performance of SnO2 thin films prepared by spray pyrolysis. Bull. Mater. Sci. 34(1), 1–9.
- Snaith HJ and Ducati C (2010) SnO2-based dyesensitized hybrid solar cells exhibiting near unity absorbed photon-to-electron conversion efficiency. Nano Lett. 10(4), 1259–1265.
- Scherrer P (1918) Bestimmung der Grösse und der inneren Struktur von Kolloidteilchen mittels Röntgenstrahlen. Nachr.Ges.Wiss.Göttingen. 26, 98- 100.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.