Total views : 420
A Knowledge of Metrics on Analysis of Social Graphs
Graph based data mining has become quite popular in the last few years. One of the best studied data structures in computer science and discrete mathematics are graphs. The use of social media has grown significantly in recent years. With the growth in its use, there has also been a substantial growth in the amount of information generated by users of social media. This paper discusses the metrics which are used in mining of social graphs.
Data Mining, Graphs, Social Graphs.
- Ferrara E. Community structure discovery in Face book. International Journal of Social Network Mining. 2012; 1(1):67-90.
- Ferrara E, Fiumara G. Topological features of Online Social Networks. Communications on Applied and Industrial Mathematics. 2011; 2(2):1-20
- De Meo P, Ferrara E, Fiumara G. A novel measure of edge centrality in social networks. Knowledge-based systems. 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.knosys.2012.01.007.
- Catanese S, Ferrara E, Fiumara G. Forensic analysis of phone call networks. Social Network Analysis and Mining.
- Catanese S, De Meo P, Ferrara E, Fiumara G, Provetti A. Extraction and analysis of Facebook friendship relations. Computational Social Networks: Mining and Visualization.Springer Verlag.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.