Total views : 1305
A Fixed Point Theorem for Left Amenable Semi-Topological Semigroups
In this note, we extend and improve the corresponding result of Takahashi7. Fixed point theorem for amenable semi group of non-expansive mappings.
Amenable, Left Reversible, Non-expansive Mappings, Semi-Topological Semigroups
- Berglund JF, Junghen HD, Milnes P. Analysis on semi groups: Function Spaces, Compactifications, Representations. New York: John Wiley & Sons Inc; 1989.
- Day MM. Amenable semigroups. Illinois J Math. 1957; 1:509–44.
- DeMarr R. Common fixed points for commuting contraction mappings. Pacific J Math 1963; 13:1139–41.
- Lau ATM. Normal structure and common fixed point properties for semigroups of non-expansive mappings in Banach spaces. Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2010; 580956.
- Mitchell T. Fixed points of reversible semigroups of non-expansive mappings. Kodai Math Sem Rep. 1970; 21:322–3.
- Paterson AL. Amenability. Providence, Rhode Island: American Mathematical Society; 1988.
- Takahashi W. Fixed point theorem for amenable semigroup of non-expansive mappings. Kodai Math Sem Rep. 1969; 21:383–6.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.