Total views : 518
A Cloud Service Selection Model based on Analytic Network Process
A cloud computing service is the next-generation core service of green ICT for operational management of ICT resources and maximization of energy consumption efficiency. Cloud service is expected to rapidly increase in its market size in the future through its convenience in usage, efficiency of operational management and economic effects and so on. In users’ perspectives, the choice of the appropriative cloud service is very important to meet their business goals and strategies. A cloud service selection problem is a multiple-criteria decision analysis with feedback. An Analytical Network Process (ANP) is a popular decision analysis technique. This study proposes a cloud service selection model based on ANP. According to the proposed model, the criteria and sub-factors for cloud service selection are identified and then determined their weights. In this study, ANP based the multiple criteria decision-making model is applied to choose the best cloud services.
Analytic Network Process, Cloud Service, Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis
- Lee S, Seo K-K. A multi-criteria decision-making model for an IaaS provider selection problem. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology. 2013; 12(5):363–7.
- Mell P, Grance T. The NIST definition of cloud compu-ting. Special Publication 800-145. NIST; 2011.
- Available from: http://en. wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_
- Jinesh V, Sajee M. Overview of amazon web services. Amazon Web Services; 2013.
- Baburajan R. The rising cloud storage market opportunity strengthens vendors; 2011. Available from: It.tmcnet.com
- Oestreich K. Converged infrastructure; 2011. Available from: Thectoforum.com.
- Buyya R, Broberg J, Goscinski A. Cloud computing: principles and paradigms. Wiley Press; 2011.
- Gens F. Defining cloud services and cloud computing. IDC; 2008.
- Mowbray SP. A client-based privacy manager for cloud computing. Proceeding of the Conference on Communication System Software and Middleware; 2009. p. 1–8.
- Wu W-W. Developing an explorative model for SaaS adoption. Expert Systems with Applications. 2011Nov-Dec; 38(12):15057–64.
- Sadeghi M, Rashidzadeh M, Soukhakian M. Using analytic network process in a group decision-making for supplier selection. Informatica. 2012; 23(4):621–43.
- Bauyaukyazici M, Sucu M. The analytic hierarchy and analytic network processes. Hacettepe Journal of Mathematics and Statistics. 2003; 32:65–73.
- Saaty TL, Vargas LG. Decision-making with the analytic network process economic, political, social and technological applications with benefits, opportunities, costs and risks. New York: Springer; 2006.
- Azis IJ. Analytic network process with feedback influence: a new approach to impact study. Prepared for a seminar organized by the Department of Urban and Regional Planning. Urbana-Champaign, University of Illinois; 2013.
- Saaty LT. Fundamentals of the analytic aetwork process. ISAHP. 1999.
- Coulter K, Sarkis J. An application of the analytic network process to the advertising media budget allocation decision. The International Journal on Media Management. 2008; 8(4):164–72.
- Saaty TL. Decision making with feedback: the analytical network process. Pittsburg: RWS Publications; 1996.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.