Total views : 433
A Method of Reducing the Tillage Energy Intensity of Rotary Hillers using Adaptive Working Members with a Convertible Cutting Angle
The energy intensity of soil cutting by rotary hillers has been analyzed and the conclusion has been made about the necessity to keep the constant cutting angle of rotary hiller knives for reducing energy intensity. The analysis of the existing designs of rotary hillers has shown that they provide the constant angle, but only for one operating mode of a rotary hiller. We propose a method of energy intensity reduction by providing the constant cutting angle throughout the range of rotary hillers operating modes and the device for its implementation. Preliminary tests of the proposed design confirmed the declared requirements, which we made for modern working members (adaptation to changes of environmental conditions, providing the required quality of soil cultivation, the stability of working unit, reducing energy intensity while increasing productivity and others).
Cutter of Rotary Hiller, Cutting Angle, Energy Intensity, Profiling, Rotary Hillers, Synthesis
- Zaligin OG, Gusakov SO, Zaborski VP, et al. Low mechanization in homestead and farm hozyayst Islands. Kiev: Vintage; 1996.
- Kanarev FM. Rotary tillage machines and tools. Moscow: Mashinostroenie;1983.
- Kichzhi AS. Production of tillers in China. Tractors and agriculturalmachinery. 1988; 2:57–9.
- Kupryashkin VF. Resistance movement and effective use of self-propelled tillers cutters. Theory and experiment: a monograph. Saransk: Mordovia University Press; 2014.
- Machinery and equipment for agriculture, manufactured in Russia’s Regions. (cat. T. 1.). Moscow: Informagrotekh;1997.
- Mechanical means for producing and processing agricultural products vennoy in small farms: cat. Moscow: FSSE,Rosinformagrotekh. 2008.
- Bernacki H. Bodonia Zužycia energii przez aktywne I combinawane maszyny uprowowe Inst. Budown. Mecan Electr Roln Warszawa. 1975; 17:5–84.
- Borisov VN. Investigation of dynamic characteristics and modes of tillage cutters (Author’s Abstract of [PhD Thesis] in Engineering. Kyiv; 1969.
- Vasilenko PM. On the dynamics of tillers and tractor units with rotary working members. Proceedings of the NTS VISHOM; Moscow. 1963; p. 102–18.
- Logutenok EP. Dynamics drum rocking the tooth. Journal of Agricultural Science. 1963; 10:93–96.
- Akimov AP. Improving the efficiency of rotational working organs and wheel propulsion mobile machines in the “movers-footprint” [Author’s Abstract of PhD Thesis in Engineering].Saransk; 2005.
- Leshchankin AI. Research knife screw working surface milling cultivators [PhD Thesis in Engineering]. Saransk;1971.
- Nafikov MZ, Polyakov IS. Calculation of resistance to movement of the tractor. Tractors and farm machinery.1968; 1:14–6.
- Poletaev AF. Rolling driven wheels. Tractors and Farm Machinery.1963; 2:5–7.
- Poletaev A F. Rolling road wheel. Tractors and Farm Machinery. 1964: 1:11–5.16. Matayshin YI, Grinchuk IM, Naumov LG, et al. Theory and design of rotary tillers. Kazan: Tatar Publishing House;1999.
- Senin ?F. Technological and technical bases of the coincidence of soil milling with sowing. Moscow: Russian Timiryazev State Agrarian University Press; 1991.
- Sineokov GN, Panov IM. Theory and design of tillage machines.Moscow: Mashinostroenie; 1977.
- Popov GF. Research and technological modes of study design parameters of the working bodies of milling row cultivators [Author’s Abstract of PhD Thesis in Engineering].Moscow; 1970.
- Zhirnov ?B, Kudinov ??, Shchelkunov S?. Russian Patent 2224393. Rotary hiller with convertible cutting angle (Bulletin No. 13). 2004.
- Zhirnov ?B, Botkin ?N. Russian Patent 2336680. Rotary hiller with convertible angle of the attack of working members (Bulletin No. 30). 2008.
- Zhirnov ?B, Kochnev SV. Russian Patent 2157062. Rotary hiller (Bulletin No. 28). 2000.
- Naumkin NI, Knyazkov ?S, Kupryashkin VF. (2014) Patent 2519883. Working member of rotary hiller (Bulletin # 17). 2013 (Russia).
- Kozlovskiy MZ, Evgravov AN, Semenkov YA, et al. Theory of mechanisms and membermachines. Moscow:Akademiya; 2013.
- Frolov KV, Popov SA, Musatov AK, et al. Theory of mechanisms and machinery mechanic. Moscow: Vysshaya Shkola;2001.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.