Total views : 85
A Framework and Implementation of an Online Research Management System
Objectives: The Implementation of Research Management System (RMS) is due to the existence of major drawbacks in the present system which includes manual process for carrying out various technical tasks. To carry out such huge tasks manually may delay in time and needs for more clerical works. The major issue in the implementation of such Online Research Management System is because of non – adaptation (which takes care of all the issues mentioned in legacy systems) and incorporating the latest technology in the existing system. The existing system is based on manual evaluation process. Such a manual process consists of collection of data and integration of various data in the form of black and white copies. Findings: To overcome these issues, the proposed system, implementation of the Online Research Management System will be helpful to overcome the above-mentioned drawbacks. The aim of the Online Research Management Systems is to make the process faster and paperless frameworks process. Applications/Improvements: In this regard, the implementation will be helpful in carrying out the following important tasks such as funding scheme, proposal creation, proposal administration, financial management, reports generation and tracking system. Such an automated system will be benefited to the end user side and administration side in timely base.
Automated System, Financial Management, Intelligent based System, Proposal Creation, Research Management System, Reports Generation.
- Google. Available from: www.google.com. Date accessed: 04/09/1988.
- American Academy of Religion. Available from: www.aarweb.org. Date accessed: 01/06/2016.
- Community Research and Development Information Service.Available from: www.cordis.europa.eu/fp7/dc/index.cfm. Date accessed: 07/03/2014.
- Available from: www.era.nih.gov/. 07/02/2015
- Paperless proposal. Available from: www.paperlessproposal.com/. 10/06/2015
- Research and Innovation Participant Portal. Available from: www.ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/ en/home.html. Date accessed: 01/01/2014.
- Nusii: Proposal software business and Sales teams. Available from: www.nusii.com/. 10/02/2015
- Chirputkar AV, Saxena S, Tarkas J. Crowd Funding as a Tool of Business Transformation to Micro Enterprises in India A Conceptual Framework. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Feb; 8(S4):1–11.
- Lakshmi S, Kumar RS, Rajendran S. Automated System for Identifying and Recognizing Rotifer Contamination in Spirulina. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Apr; 8(8):1–5.
- Vadgama CV, Khutwad A, Damle M, Patil S. Smart Funding Options for Developing Smart Cities: A Proposal for India. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Dec; 8(34):1–12.
- Shadlou S, Pong CK, Sukumaran S. A content management system approach for proposal submission. International Journal of Web and Semantic Technology. 2011 Apr; 2(2):1–10.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.