Total views : 169
A Comprehensive Study on Big Data Security and Integrity Over Cloud Storage
In this paper, a study on cloud storage security issues and challenges such as authentication, access control, policy integration, service management, trust management, data security, regulatory compliance, privileged user access, etc are presented. In the first half of the paper, a survey on generic security issues in cloud storage is presented which suggests that third party auditor based security is best for cloud environments. In the second half, data security issues specific to Big Data is presented, which can be achieved again by using third party authentication process.
Big Data, Cloud Storage, IaaS, PaaS, Public Auditing, SaaS, Security and Integrity, Security Issues.
- Durairaj M and Manimaran A. A study on security issues in cloud based e-learning. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(8):757-65.
- Verma A, Kaur I and Arora N. Comparative Analysis of Information Extraction Techniques for Data Mining. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(11).
- Paul Pocatilu, Boja Catalin and Ciurea Cristian. Syncing Mobile Applications with Cloud Storage Services. Informatica Economica. 2013; 17.2:96.
- Dimitrios Zissis and Dimitrios Lekkas. Addressing cloud computing security issues. Future Generation computer systems 2012; 28.3:583-92.
- Srinivasan S. Is security realistic in cloud computing? Journal of International Technology and Information Management. 2013; 22.4:3.
- Irfan Gul and Hussain M. Distributed cloud intrusion detection model. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology. 2011; 34:71-82.
- Hassan Takabi, Joshi James BD and Ahn Gail-Joon. Security and privacy challenges in cloud computing environments. IEEE Security & Privacy. 2010; 6:24-31.
- Youssef Ahmed E and Alageel Manal. A Framework for A Framework for Secure Cloud ure Cloud ure Cloud Computing Computing Computing. 2012.
- Mather Tim, Kumaraswamy Subra and Latif Shahed. O’Reilly Media, Inc.: Cloud security and privacy: an enterprise perspective on risks and compliance. 2009.
- Jambhekar ND, Misra S and Dhawale CA. Cloud Computing Security with Collaborating Encryption. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(21).
- Wang Cong, et al. Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage. IEEE Transactions On Computers. 2013; 62.2.
- Wang Cong, et al. Toward Secure and Dependable Storage Services in Cloud Computing. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing. 2012; 2.5:220-32.
- Maheswari MI, Revathy S and Tamilarasi R. Secure Data Transmission For Multi sharing in Big Data Storage. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(21).
- Melekhova Anna and Vinnikov Vladimir. Cloud and Grid Part I: Difference and Convergence. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8.29.
- Liu Chao, et al. Distributed nonnegative matrix factorization for web-scale dyadic data analysis on mapreduce. ACM, Proceedings of the 19th International conference on World Wide Web. 2010.
- Doulkeridis Christos and Norvag Kjetil. A survey of large-scale analytical query processing in MapReduce. The VLDB Journal. 2014; 23.3:355-80.
- Meyer Dutch T and Bolosky William J. A study of practical deduplication. ACM Transactions on Storage (TOS). 2012; 7.4:14.
- Mishra Ratan and Jaiswal Anant. Ant colony optimization: A solution of load balancing in cloud. International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology. 2012; 3.2:33.
- Wu Sai, et al. Efficient B-tree based indexing for cloud data processing. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment. 2010; 3.1-2:1207-18.
- Jensen Meiko, et al. On technical security issues in cloud computing. 2009 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing, CLOUD’09. IEEE, 2009.
- Kossmann Donald, Kraska Tim and Loesing Simon. An evaluation of alternative architectures for transaction processing in the cloud. ACM, Proceedings of the 2010 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of data. 2010.
- Zhang Qi, Cheng Lu and Boutaba Raouf. Cloud computing: state-of-the-art and research challenges. Journal of Internet Services and Applications. 2010; 1.1:7-18.
- Thiriveni GV and Ramakrishnan M. Distributed Clustering based Energy Efficient Routing Algorithm for Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(3).
- Gollmann Dieter. Computer security. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics. 2010; 2.5:544-54.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.