You can submit your research paper to the journal in just a few clicks. Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Register your details and select to be an Author
2. Log in with your user name and password
3. ‘Start a new submission’ and follow these 5 steps:
- Upload submission as an MS Word document
- Enter metadata (author name, title, abstract etc)
- Upload supplementary files (if appropriate)
4. Select which submission type applies to your paper (usually 'Research Articles')
5. Complete the Submission Checklist and Copyright Notice. Note: It is mandatory to select all the options in the submission checklist before uploading your article.
6. Add a Comment for the Editor (if desired)
7. Upload the submitted research paper file in MS word format
8. Enter metadata – this is essential for effective cataloguing and discoverability
- A few sections are compulsory but you should include the Academic discipline and as many keywords as necessary
- Include all References formatted as per the manuscript guidelines
9. Upload supplementary file(s) (if applicable).
10. Article Processing Fee: Upon submitting the article, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Your submission will then be forwarded to the editor for consideration. In case of any difficulty in submitting an article to the journal, please write to us at email@example.com
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is my/our original contribution and has not been plagiarized/copied from any source/individual. It does not contravene on the rights of others and does not contain any libelous or unlawful statements and all references have been duly acknowledged at the appropriate places.
- The manuscript submitted only to Indian Journal of Science and Technology and it has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere for publication in a copyrighted publication. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- I/We hereby authorize you to edit, modify and make changes in the Manuscripts/Research paper to make it suitable for publication in Indian Journal of Science and Technology.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors are required to pay an article processing fee (not at the time of submission) after peer review and acceptance. The fee contributes to the handling/ editorial/ production costs and hence non-refundable.
India: INR 7500 + 15%(Service Tax) (i.e., 8625 INR)
Foreign: USD 200
Kindly make NEFT/Cheque/DD payment to the below address in case you are making payment in Indian Currency(INR).
Name (Payable) to : Informatics Publishing Limited,
A/C No: 1173201002391
A/C Type: Current account,
Name of the Bank: Canara Bank,
IFSC Code: CNRB0001173,
RTGS Code: CNRB0001173
Address : Informatics Publishing Limited,
No. 194, R. V. Road,
Basavanagudi, PB No.400,
Bangalore - 560004, Karnataka, India.
Please follow the "Pay Now" under "Author Fee" section of your submitted article. This would enable you to make the payment using PayPal or any Credit/Debit Cards.
Direct PayPal Account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the below procedure for international wire transfer.
Wire Transfer Details:
Client should transfer funds to - INTERMEDIARY BANK
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK N A :- USD Account No : 0011 395969 (Canara Bank Foreign Department, Bangalore/India)
N A New York
Swift Code : CHASUS33
(PAYMENT SHOULD BE ROUTED EITHER VIA CHIPS ABA 0002 OR FED ABA 021000021)
With instructions that SWIFT message type MT 103 need to be sent to CNRBINBBLFD by furnishing name and Account details of the ultimate beneficiary in field , this amount to be transferred to
Account No: 1173201002391
Beneficiary Bank Name & Address :
#19, South End Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore-560004, India
IFSC Code: CNRB0001173
Beneficiary Name :
Informatics Publishing Limited.
#194, R V Road, Basavanagudi,
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive the Article Processing Charge. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work, and will consider applications for a fees waiver on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the editor for more information at email@example.com .