Total views : 132
Bilateral Generating Functions Involving Generalized Hypergeometric Polynomials of Two Variables
Objectives: The object of the paper is to obtain novel results on bilateral generating relations for the generalized hypergeometric polynomials of two variables (GHP2D) Un (β;γ;a,b). Methods/Statistical Analysis: We obtain the results by employing the Weisner's group theoretic method which is an efficient method to obtain various types of generating relations. Findings: A new generating relation derived for the generalized hyper geometric polynomials by using an ascending recurrence relation. Further, we proved a general theorem on bilateral generating relations for generalized hypergeometric polynomials Un (β;γ;a,b). Application/Improvements: It is worth noting that the main theorem can be applied to yield numerous results involving known (unknown) generating functions for various hypergeometric polynomials which are natural arises in the study of many problems in different fields of the fundamental performance metrics of wireless communications systems.
Generating Functions, Group-Theoretic Method, Hypergeometric Polynomials, Mathematics Subject Classification (2010): 33C45, 33C65, 42C05, Special Functions, Wireless Communications Systems.
- Rainville ED. Special Functions. The Macmillan Company, New York; 1960. p. 365.
- Bride EBMc. Obtaining generating functions. Springer, Verlag, New York. 1971; 21:1–101. Crossref
- Srivastava HM, Manocha HL. A treatise on generating functions. Halsted /Wiley, New York; 1984 Aug 1. p. 569.
- Weisner L. Group theoretic origins of certain generating functions. Pacific Journal of Mathematics. 1955 Dec 1; 5(6):1033–9. Crossref
- Tariq U. A review of scenarios and enabling technology directions for 5G wireless communications. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1–5. Crossref
- Rao TJVS, Rao MVG, Aswini TVNL, Asha K, Harika SB. Sub-sampling techniques for sampling a sparse wide band signal in wireless communications. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(16):1–8. Crossref
- Khan S, Yasmin G. Lie theoretic generating relation of two variable Laguerre polynomials. Reports on Mathematical Physics. 2003 Feb; 51(1):1–7. Crossref
- Khanna IK, Bhagavan VS. Weisner’s method to obtain generating relations for the generalised hypergeometric polynomial set. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General. 1999; 32(6):989–98. Crossref
- Sekhar BC. On bilateral generating functions involving modified Jacobi polynomials. Journal of Science and Arts. 2014 Jun 30; 2(27):111–6.
- Shahwan MJS. Lie theoretic generating relation of Laguerre 2D polynomials. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2013; 84(2):73–9.
- Kameswari PLR, Bhagavan VS. Special Linear group SL (2, c) and generating functions for two variable Legendre polynomials. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2015; 11:135–40.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.