Total views : 188
A Novel Framework for Requirement Prioritization for ERP Implementation
Objectives: This paper presents a framework or approach for prioritizing the requirements for an ERP Implementation. Method: Proposed a novel framework or algorithm which calculates and ranks for the requirements based on priority rules such as ROI, available alternatives. Findings: The algorithm considers requirements as inputs and outputs the priority of processes in ERP Implementation. Improvement: The work can be extended to find the new variables and coefficient of performance or inclusion of constraints and paired requirements.
ERP Requirements Priortization.
- Kumar K, Saravanaguru R. Requirement pattern extraction using cluster based framework - RAPID. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Feb; 9(5):1-5.
- Leftngwell D, Widrig D. Managing Software Requirements: A United Approach. Addison-Wesley Longman Inc.; 2000.
- Ruhe G, Eberlein A, Pfahl D. Trade-off analysis for requirements selection. International Journal of Software. Engineering. Knowledge Engineering. 2003; 13 (4):345–66.
- Finkelstein, Harman M, Mansouri S, Ren J, Zhang Y. A search based approach to fairness analysis in requirement assignments to aid negotiation, mediation and decision making. Requirements Engineering. 2009; 14:231–45.
- Barney S, Aurum A, Wohlin C. A product management challenge: Creating software product value through requirements selection. The Journal of Systems Architecture.2008; 54:576–93.
- Ahl V. An experimental comparison of tive prioritization methods – investigating ease of use, accuracy and scalability [Master’s thesis]. Sweden: School of Engineering, Blekinge Institute of Technology; 2005.
- Berander P, Khan K, Lehtola L. Towards a research framework on requirements prioritization. Proceedings of 6th Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice in Sweden (SERPS’06); 2006.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.