Total views : 65
A Survey on Hybrid Optical Amplifiers
The optical fiber communication gains wide attraction in present time. With this communication technique, information can be sent with high data rates and low cost equipment. As there are various advantages of optical amplifier communication but its performance reduces by light dispersion effects. At the receiver end we use various types of optical amplifiers which can amplify these signals. In this paper we review that the hybrid optical amplifiers are combination of one or more amplifiers to remove the drawbacks of individual amplifiers.
EDFA Amplifier, Hybrid Amplifiers, RAMAN Amplifier, SOA Amplifier.
- Mahmud wasfi. Optical Amplifiers Review, International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (IJCNIS). 1(1): 2009 Apr.
- Internet Sources Wikipedia. Different Types of Elements of Optical Communication.
- Simranjit Singh, Kaler RS. Performance Evolution of Hybrid Optical Amplifiers in WDM Systems, June 2010.
- Prince Jain, Kadam Vashist, Neena Gupta. Comparison Study of Hybrid Optical Amplifiers (IJSRET), 2014 Dec.
- Mohammed Syuttaimi, Rahman AB. Review and Performance Limitation Parameters in Optical Amplifiers, 2014.
- Biswanth Mukherjee. Optical WDM Networks. Springer New York, 2006.
- Simranjit Singh, Kaler RS. Novel Optical Flat Gain Hybrid Amplifier for DWDM System, 2014 Jan.
- Yuichi Takushima, Kazuro Kikuchi. Gain Spectrum Equalization of All-Optical Gain-Clamped Erbium-Doped Fiber Amplifier, 1999 Feb.
- Reichmann KC, Iannone PP, Birk M, Frigo NJ, Barbier D, Cassagnettes C, Garret T, Verlucco A, Perrier S, Philipsen J. An Eight-Wavelength 160-km Transparent Metro WDM Ring Network Featuring Cascaded Erbium-Doped Waveguide Amplifiers, 2001 Oct.
- Singh S, Kaler RS. Flat Gain L-band Raman-EDFA Hybrid Optical Amplifier for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexed System, 2013 Feb.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.