Total views : 88
Effect of Psychomotor Program on the Coordination of Students with Intellectual Disability
Objectives: The study focusing on materials experiences is to make out that how to psychological exercises program impact on the KTK of the intellectual disabilities and to develop the psychological exercises program. Methods/Statistical Analysis: The study consisted of 20 students from two primary schools intellectual disability. The study was preceded for 12 weeks, twice per week, totally 24 sessions and 50 minutes in one session. The achievement of the exercise for the before and the after of the psychomotor was applied by the KTK and the data analysis was implemented by the twoway mixed ANOVA in order to compare between the group and the practiced sessions. Findings: The first, the exercises shows no significant meaning between group and time. But the main effect shows significant meaning between group and time. The second, the exercises of the left and right jumping shows significant meaning between group and time. The main effect also shows significant meaning. The third, in case of the index of the complex exercise function for KTK (the physical cooperative stress test for children); interaction effect shows no significant meaning between group and time. But the main effect shows significant meaning between groups in spite of showing no significant meaning between times. Through the above conclusion, we can find out that physical exercise applied by the psychomotor have a significant impact on the physical cooperative stress of the intellectual disabilities. Improvements: For the more, this significant meaning will be helpful to the diversification for the measurement and the method of the psychomotor on the coordination with intellectual disability.
Coordination, Intellectual Disability, Material Experience, Psychomotor, Physical Cooperative Stress KTK.
- Han MJ. The effects of object control activities on the eyehand coordination of children with Down Syndrome.Graduate School of Seoul University; 2004. p. 62.
- Lee NS. Effect that movement education adjusted by movement development steps influences on development on psycho motor domain on development of children with developmental disorders. Korea Sport Research. 2006; 17(6):441–50.
- Jeong YS. Effect of Psychomotorik play on motor-competence and body perception-competence for young children with developmental delays. Graduate School of Dankook University; 2006.
- Suh YT. Effect of Pedalo training on improvement of children’s motor function. Korea Sport Research. 2005; 16(6):543–50.
- Song HJ. The effects of psychomotor using coordination intervention for mental retardation children with developmental coordination disorder motor coordination and adjustment behaviors. Journal of Special Education and Rehabilitation Science. 2013; 52(4):23–50.
- Park EH, Kim MS, Kim SJ, Kang HJ, Kim ES, Kim JY.Therapeutic art for children with disabilities. Seoul: Hakjisa; 2004.
- Kim YT. Effect of motology programs using trampoline on the improvement of the motoric cooperating capability of mentally retarded children. Journal of Mental Retardation.2006; 8(1):141–53.
- Lee PK, Bae SO. The effect of physical activity on the physical coordination of children with developmental disorder through aquatic exercise. Journal of Korea Sport Research.2007; 18(6):349–62.
- Song HJ. The effects of psychomotor intervention using self-talk for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder children’s motor coordination and maladjustment behaviors.Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders. 2012; 28(1):191–220.
- Suh YT, Kim ES, Park KN. Effect of psychomotor physical activity program on the coordination of children with developmental delays. The Korea Journal of Sports Science.2012; 21(6):1393–403.
- Jeon HK, Lee CS. The effect of horticultural activity program on emotional intelligence, social adaptability on children in single-parent families. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(S7):299–305.
- Kiphard EJ, Schilling F. Koperkoordinations test fur Kinder.Weinheim, Germany: KTK; 1974.
- Hunnekens H. Bewegungsdiagnostikbei kindern.Gutersloh: Flottmann Verlag; 1978.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.