Total views : 37
Commercial Strategies Providers Pharmaceutical Chains for Logistics Cost Reduction
Objectives: This Article aims to raise Strategies Commercial Provider Chains Pharmaceutical Abatement of their costs of logistics. Methods/Statistical analysis: The process was divided into four (4) phases Diagnosis, analyse, proposals e implementation. Findings: The first proposal is to increase the value of Minimum Order Value (MOV), which forces customers to pass orders greater value and volume generating more stock in their warehouses and therefore make fewer orders. This positively impacts the logistics department budget, given the savings generated in fixed administrative costs and transportation. The second option is a total restructuring of the business strategy, simplifying business conditions, normalizing discount rates, establishing new promotions, creating a bonus system that offers the customer different discount rates depending on the total order value, the influences the customer and brings it to place orders for larger volume, therefore less requested a year. Application/Improvements: This proposal seeks to simplify the logistics strategy and sales operations, reducing operating costs and incremental search business.
Business Strategy Bid Order, Commercial Strategies, Supply Chain.
- Metzger M, Donaire V. Strategic marketing management.Mexico: International Thomson Publishing; 2007.
- P & G Pharmaceuticals. The power of purpose [Internet].2016 [cited 2016 Feb]. Available from: http://www.pg.com/ en_US/company/purpose_people/index.shtml.
- Sainz JM. Commercial distribution: strategic options.Madrid, Spain: ESIC Editorial; 2011.
- Schultz, Robinson W. As direct the promotion of their sales.Barcelona, Spain: Ediciones Granica SA Soret, I. Madrid, Spain: ESIC Editorial; 2006.
- Amelec V. Validation of strategies to reduce exhausted shelf products in a pharmaceutical chain. Advanced Science Letters. 2015 May; 21(5):1403–5.
- Amelec V. Increased efficiency in a company of development of technological solutions in the areas commercial and of consultancy. Advanced Science Letters. 2015 May; 21(5):1406–8.
- Amelec V. Validation process container for distribution of articles for home. Advanced Science Letters. 2015 May; 21(5):1413–5.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.