Total views : 179
Performance of LTE-A Full Rate and Full Diversity STBC under Real Scattered Environment
Objectives/Background: In Long Term Evaluation- Advance (LTE-A), there are different specialized elements accessible like odd time slots transmission, use of adaptive modulation etc. Notwithstanding, the BER performance analysis is required in genuine scattered environment like spatially correlated antennas at transmitter side and blemished channel state information accessible at the receiver (CSIR) for adaptive modulation. Method/Statistical Analysis:We are exhibiting Bit Error Rate (BER) performance of LTE-A full rate full diversity STBC under quasi-static fading channels with real practical assumption of spatially correlated antennas at transmitter side and blemished channel state information accessible at the receiver (CSIR). The spatial correlation between two antennas is supposed to be , where is spatial correlation among two transmit antennas and imperfe
Space time block codes (STBC); Long term evaluation- advance (LTE-A); full rate; spatially correlated antennas; imperfect channel state information available at the receiver (CSIR)
- Alamouti SM. A simple transmit diversity technique for wireless communications. IEEE Journal on Selected AreasCommunications. 1998; 16(8): 1451–8. Available from: Crossref
- Chopra SR, Kaur N, Monga H. Space Time coding Techniques in MIMO: A Review. IndianJournal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(47): 1–10. Aailable from: Crossref
- Kansal SL. BER Assessment of conventional QOSTBC3, RARQOSTBC3 and Taha3 Space-Time coding Techniques over Diverse Channels. IndianJournal of Science and Technology. 2016; 9(47): 1–10.
- 3GPP Report. Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access; Physical Channels and Modulation (Release 8). 2008.
- Bell A, Lucent A. STBC-II scheme with non paired symbols for LTE-Advanced uplink transmit diversity.
- R1-090058.3GPP 1 Meeting 55 bis. 2009.
- Lei ZD, Yuen C, Chin F. Quasi-orthogonal space-time block codes for two transmit antennas and three time slots. IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communication. 2011; 10(6): 1983–91. Available from: Crossref
- Ren T, Guan Y, Yuen C, Zhou Y, Zhang E. Optimization of fast-decodable full-rate STBC with non-vanishing determinants.IEEE Transaction on Communication. 2011; 59(8): 2063–9. Crossref
- Ren T, Yuen C, Guan Y, Wang K. 3-time-slot group decodable STBC with full rate and full diversity. IEEE Communications Letters. 2012; 16(1): 86–8. Available from: Crossref
- Ahmadi M, Vakily V. Novel Space Time Block Code Scheme for Three Time Slots and Two Transmit Antennas. IEEE Communications Letters. 2013; 17(3): 455–8. Available from: Crossref
- Zhang X. Transceiver design for Multiple Antenna Communication Systems with Imperfect Channel State Information. Doctoral Thesis in Telecommunications.2008; 4–5.
- Trivedi Y, Chaturvedi A. Performance analysis of multiple input single output systems using transmit beamforming and antenna selection with delayed channel state information at the transmitter. IET Communications.2011; 5(6): 827–34. Available from: Crossref
- Wallace J, Jensen M. Modeling the indoor MIMO wireless channel. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and
- Propagation.2002; 50(5): 591–9. Available from: Crossref
- Nosrat B, Andrews J, Heath R. MIMO Interference Alignment over Correlated Channels with Imperfect CSI.IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing.2011; 59(6): 2783– 94. Available from: Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.