Total views : 148
Investigation of the Relativity Errors in Global Positioning System
Objectives: To study the relativity errors in global positioning systems which is very important for computing the position of objects in Earth. Methods: In this research paper by using the physics formalism, relativity errors have arisen, and we estimate the extent of the errors. Findings: The results show that in addition to these errors, the need for precise positioning in GPS, dispersion of the chromatic in the ionospheric layer, refraction in the troposphere layer and the effects of Earth’s rotation should be considered. Also, the gravitational frequency changes the relative quantity. Application: According to the GPS applications in military science, agribusiness, and sea investigation, the results of article can enhance the better accuracy of GPS systems.
Gravitational Frequency, Relativity, Satellite, Troposphere Layer, GPS
- Ahamed SF, Rao GS, Venkatesh SS. A novel approach to acquire GPS signal in the presence of CWI using DWT. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Dec; 9(S1):1–5. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9iS1/107822
- Kumari R, Mukhopadhyay M. A FPGA software based GPS receiver implementation with signal blocker through simulink. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jul; 9(25):1–5. Crossref
- Amin MS, Reaz MBI, Nasir SS, Bhuiyan MAS. Low cost GPS/IMU integrated accident detection and location system.
- Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–9. Crossref
- Kumar V. Effect of environmental parameters on GSM and GPS. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2014 Aug; 7(8):1183–8.
- Kumar JP, Rarotra N, Maheswari U. Design and Implementation of Kalman Filter for GPS receivers. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015 Oct; 8(25):1–5. DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i25/80158
- Daniel TO, Hussein MN, Abdulla R. Localization using GPS coordinates in IPv6 addresses of wireless sensor network nodes. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Mar; 9(10):1–8. Crossref
- Ibrayev A, Ibrayeva A, Akhmedov D. Development of methods and algorithms for improving accuracy of integrated INS/GPS systems for vehicles. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Nov; 9(44):1–11. Crossref
- Zakaria S, Razak NA, Baharudin ZA. Gravitational wave & relativity impact electronic communication & engineering. In MATEC Web of Conferences. 2017; 97:1–5. Crossref
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.