Total views : 944
Asterina dallasica Petrak - a New Record to India
Asterina dallasica infecting the leaves of Trema orientalis has been collected from Manandhavady region of Wayanad district in Kerala state and has been described and illustrated in detail. This species is being reported for the first time from India.
Asterina, Trema, Kerala, India
- Bilgrami KS, Jamaluddin S and Rizwi MA (1991) Fungi of India. List and References. Today and Tomorrow’s Printers & Publishers, New Delhi , pp.1-798.
- Hosagoudar VB and Abraham TK (2000) A list of Asterina Lev. species based on the literature. J. Econ. Taxon. Bot. 24, 557-587.
- Jamaluddin, GMG and Ojha BM (2004) Fungi off India (1989-2001). Scientific Publishers, Jodhpur, (India).
- Petrak F (1954) Beilrage Zur Pilzflora Von Britisch Nord, Borneo. Sydowia. 8,12-26.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.