Total views : 523
A Framework for E-Governance System using Linked Data and Belief-desire-intention Agent
E-Governance systems are built for the government to interact with citizens and efficiently provide workflow between the organizations. These systems play major role in efficiently organizing the government knowledge and enabling citizen friendly services. Traditionally E-Governance systems are developed as a requirement basis trend, where the requirement of establishing a service is evaluated and a system for that particular requirement is deployed. A framework has been introduced to develop an E-Governance system in an evolutionary fashion where the core government model is deployed and further services are deployed over the core. The key element in achieving such evolutionary system is by adding semantics to the knowledge which is represented in the form of Linked Data.
BDI Agent, E-Governance, Linked Data, Ontology, Semantic Web
- Novakouski M, Lewis GA. Interoperability in the e-Government Context. SEI, Carnegie Mellon University. 2012.
- Vitvar T, Peristeras V, Tarabanis K. Semantic technologies for e-Government: an overview: Springer; 2010.
- Salhofer P, Stadlhofer B, Tretter G. Ontology driven e-government.ICSEA; 2009. p. 378–83.
- Deliyska B, Ilieva R. Ontology-based model of e-governance. Annual of Section Informatics of the Union of Bulgarian Scientists. 2011; 4:103–19.
- Hind L, Chiadmi D, Benhlima L. How semantic technologies transform e-government domain: A comparative study and framework. Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy. 2014; 8(1):49–75.
- Dombeu F JV, Huisman M, Szpak Z. A Framework for Semantic Model Ontologies Generation for E-government Applications. ICDS 2011. The Fifth International Conference on Digital Society; 2011. p. 152–8.
- Apostolou D, Mentzas G, Stojanovic L, Thoenssen B, Lobo TP. A collaborative decision framework for managing changes in e-Government services. Government Information Quarterly. 2011; 28(1):101–16.
- Hreno J, Bednar P, Furdik K, Sabol T. Integration of government services using semantic technologies. Journal of theoretical and applied electronic commerce research. 2011;6(1):143–54.
- Furdik K, Tomasek M, Hreno J. A WSMO-based Framework Enabling Semantic Interoperability in e-Government Solutions. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. 2011; 8(2):61–76.
- Laskaridis G, Markellos K, Markellou P, Panayiotaki A, Sakkopoulos E, Tsakalidis A. E-government and Interoperability Issues. International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security. 2007; 7(9):28–38.
- Mampilli B, Meenakumari J. A study on enhancing e-governance applications through semantic web technologies. International Journal of Web Technology. 2012; 1(02).
- Theocharis SA, Tsihrintzis GA. Semantic web technologies in e-government. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. 2012; 64:1237–44.
- Marjit U, Roy R, Santra S, Biswas U. A semantic web service based approach to E-Governance. Second International Conference on Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies ICADIWT’09; 2009; IEEE; 2009. p.232–7.
- Marjit U, Sarkar A, Santra S, Biswas U. A semantic approach to web services for interoperability and integration of e-services in service-oriented architecture based e-governance system. Proceedings of ISCET; 2010.
- Ojo A, Estevez E, Janowski T. Semantic interoperability architecture for Governance 2.0. Information Polity. 2010;15(1):105–23.
- Sharma P, Mishra A, Mishara P. E-Governance in India is the effectual and challenging approach to governance. International Journal of Business Management & Economic Research. 2011; 3(5).
- Costabello L, Villata S, Delaforge N, Gandon F. Shi3ld: An access control framework for the mobile web of data. Proceedings of the 23rd ACM conference on Hypertext and social media; ACM; 2012. p. 311–2.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.