Total views : 415
A Design of Clinical Information Model to Improve Self-care Activities in Participants with Stroke
Our paper was determined to design clinical information model to improve self-care activities in patients with stroke. Student’s T test was analyzed to identify differences for self-care activities on health promotion in patients with stroke before and after the application of medical technology model. Data was analyzed with a total of 130 patients who visited in healthcare which was at Chungnam region between December 2, 2013 and March 28, 2014. Health practice was identified the rate of health condition after intervention: 3, 6, 9 and 12 weeks. Findings of the research are next contents. 1. for dietary factors, experimental group who had intake carrot after the information application identified a good status in patients’ physical promotion (t = –3.17, p = 0.00). 2. for anxiety symptom, score of participants of experiment after intervention identified significantly slight decrease than participants of non-experiment (t = 4.85, p = 0.00). Therefore, when we adopted the information system model, it will be effective method of stroke participants in leading a good condition of participants’ self-care activities for the health promotion.
Clinical Information Model, Health Promotion, Patients, Self-care Activities, Stroke
- Kim H, Chang M. Interventions to promote upper limb recovery in stroke patients: a systematic review. Journal of Korean Society of Occupation Therapy. 2012;20(1):129–31.
- Miller A, DeSilva TM, Tackman KA, Sobey CG. Effect of gender and sex hormones on vascular oxidative stress. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology-Physiology. 2007 Oct; 34(10):1037–43,
- Manolescu BN, BerleanuM, Oprea E, Chiriac N, Dumitru I, Vladoiu S. Dynamic of oxidative and nitrosative stress markers during the convalescent period of stroke patients undergoing rehabilitation. Annuals of Clinical Biochemistry. 2011; 48:338–43.
- Xiao-Ping MC, Ting L. A research on user behavior sequence analysis based on social networking service use-case model. IJUNESST. 2014; 7(2).
- Ciancarelli ID, Massimo C, DeAmicis D, Carolei A, Tozzi MG. Ciancarelli C. Evidence of redox unbalance in post-acute ischemic stroke patients. Current Neurovascular Research. 2012 May; 9(2):85–90.
- Gillot AJ, Holder-Walls A, Kurtz JR, Varley NC. Perceptions and experiences of two survivors of stroke who participated in constraint-induced movement therapy home programs. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2003;57(2):168–76.
- Luke C, Dodd KJ, Brock K. Outcomes of the bobath concept on upper limb recovery following stroke. Clinical Rehabilitation. 2004 Dec; 18(8):888–98.
- Lee SR. Development of an efficient information model to prevent depression among hysterectomy patients. IJBSBT. 2014; 6(4):57–68.
- Stanley M, Huff K. An event model of medical information representation. JAMIA. 1995; 2(2):116–34.
- Yong L, Zhang HA. Comprehensive analysis of China regional agriculture based on efficiency, advantage and development strategy. IJDRBC. 2010 Feb; 1(1):41–54.
- Coyle IJ. Standards for detailed clinical models as the basis for medical data exchange and decision support. International Journal of Medical Informatics. 2003;69(2-3):157–74.
- Lee SR. The effect of an integrated information system adoption for the health promotion in patients with laparoscopic colon resection. IJBSBT. 2014; 6(5):1–12.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.