Total views : 501
A Development of Black Box for Vehicle using Android Platform
This study researched on the convergence system of Bluetooth 3.0 technology and Android application including image security technology. By using the independent network of Bluetooth, this system is not only capable of storing images in case of occurring events but also capable of transmitting images. A Bluetooth technology for vehicle camera used in ITS or intelligent car is adapted. To memorize and monitor the information of happenings inside or outside of a vehicle, the camera module is designed and performed. A vehicle black box applied Android application for a smart mobile phone and Android system was developed. The system of a vehicle camera test is also setting up.
Black Box, Bluetooth Introduction, Camera, Image Compression
- Enami N, Ukita N, Kidode M. Image matching with acar-mounted camera robust to changes in imaging conditions. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence. 2009 Nov; 23(7):1369–96.
- Razavi R, Fleury M, Jammeh E, Ghanbari M. Efficient packetisation scheme for Bluetooth video transmission. Electronics Letters. 2006 Sep; 42(20):1143–5.
- Liu BQ, Qian ZH, Zhang X, Li Q. A study of video transmission performance in bluetooth sensor networks based on slots analysis. Advanced Materials Research. 2013 Sep;765-767; 2878-–81.
- Lamza A, Wrobel Z. New efficient method of digital video stabilization for in-car camera. Communications in Computer and Information Science. 2012; 287:180–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.