Total views : 98
Zigbee Image Transmission for Detecting and Tracking Multi Color Moving Object
Objective: To design and implement a Zigbee Imaging system to track and detect the multi colored moving objects using Additive color model technique. Analysis: Digital image processing methods like Segmentation, background subtraction and point detectors are very popular and prominently used in the object detecting and tracking from live streaming frame sequences. These methods require high computing systems to process the data in real time. Methodology: To overcome such constraints, we implement the low cost IEEE 802.15.4 Zigbee based Image Processing System. This system can process and transmit the images efficiently even in Dynamic environment conditions. In this paper, we illustrate Zigbee Imaging system functionality at sensitive places of observation. Finding/Improvements: We implement our proposed system with a Low cost CMOS color camera and Advanced RISC processor, which are used for supporting the Zigbee imaging system in detecting and tracking the objects. The system operates at 30 fps with resolution 88x144.This system can detect and track 8 objects at a time in the camera field view and transmits the tracked information to the host system with wireless Technology 802.15.4 Zigbee. The Experimental results of Prototype system to image sequences are also figured.
Additive Color Model, Multi Color Moving Object, Object Spying, Zigbee Imaging System.
- T. Baghyasree, K. Janakiraman, D. Parkavi. Efficient Remote Video Monitoring for Industrial Environment Based on LPC2148 and GSM. Indian Journal of science and Technology. 2014;sep,7(9),1333-1341.
- N.Krithika,R.Seethalakshmi. Safety Scheme for Mining Industry using Zigbee Module. Indian Journal of Science and Technology .2014; Aug,7(8),1222-1227.
- I.Nourbakhsh,D.Andre,C. Tomasi and M. Genesereth. Mobile Robot Obstacle Avoidance via Depth from Focus. Robotics and Autonomous Systems,vol.22, pp.151-158,1997.
- Article in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGB_color_model
- Budi sugandi,HyoungSeop kim,Joo Kooi Tan and seiji Ishikawa .Real time object tracking and identification using camera. The 23rd International Technical conference on circuits/systems,2008.
- Georgiy Pekhteryev Zafer Sahinoglu, Philip Orlik and Ghulam Bhatti. Image Transmission over IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee Networks. IEEE members.
- Article in: OV6620 Single Chip CMOS CIF Color Digital Camera OV6120 Single-Chip CMOS CIF B&W Digital Camera .
- Article in: C3088 1/4 Color Camera Module with Digital Output datasheet.
- Article in : https://docs.digi.com/display/WirelessConnectivitiyKit/Xbee+transparent+mode.
- Article in : http://microcontrollershop.com/product_info.php?products_id=4471
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.