Total views : 500
A Design and Analysis of EOM for Energy Saving and Effective Routing Protocol: AODV and AOMDV
Objective: The main objective of the work is to enhance the routing performance of the network by increasing the quality of service parameters. Increasing the routing performance will lead to increase in the network performance and the efficiency of the existing network. So an algorithm is designed which lead to the higher performance of the network. Method Analysis: In this an algorithm is proposed which is designed on the basis of the residual power of the nodes and the other resources available to the nodes. Using the residual power and other resources information the nodes tries to manage the packet loss in the network by routing the packet through another available path in the network. Findings: The proposed algorithm is implemented using the AODV and AOMDV routing protocol. The AODV and AOMDV routing protocols are analyzed on the basis of various performance metrics and the problem of route failure which leads to packet loss in the network and the increase in the overheads in the network is demolished to some extent. This will lead to better performance of the network and more reliable communication in the environment. There is an incredible increase in the performance metrics of the network which will ultimately leads to network with higher efficiency rate. Improvement: The proposed methodology is an advance version of the previous existing work and there by providing with better results and network scenario which will have higher quality of service parameters.
AOMDV (Ad-hoc on demand multipath distance vector routing protocol), AODV (Ad-hoc on demand distance vector), EOM (efficient optimization module), Path Recovery, Residual Power.
- Rachida A, Mustapha L. Load balancing: An approach based on clustering in ad-hoc networks. Journal of Computing and Information Technology. 2009 Feb; 2(1):177–84.
- Mohammad A, Kheirandish F. Enhancing congestion control to address link failure loss over mobile ad-hoc network. International Journal of Computer Networks and Communication. 2011 Sep; 3(5):177–92.
- Jain SA, Abhishek B, Gaurav D, Yogesh R, Mahesh S. An improvement in congestion control using multipath routing in MANET. International Journal of Engineering Research and Application. 2012 Mar; 2(3):509–14.
- Priyadsrini S, Navamani TM, Venkatesh M. An efficient route discovery in MANETS with improved route lifetime. International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering. 2012 Jul; 2(4):494–96.
- Sreenivas BC, Bhanuprash GC, Ramakrishnan KV. L2DB-TCP: An adaptive congestion control technique for MANET based on link layer measurements. 3rd International Conference on Advance Computing, IEEE, Ghaziabad, India. 2013 Feb. p. 1086–93.
- Mina VK, Shahram J. Performance comparison of AODV and AMODV routing protocols in mobile ad-hoc network. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 2013 Jul; 4(11):3277–85.
- Dhirendra KS, Amar NP, Chiranjeev K. An update based energy efficient reactive routing protocol for mobile ad-hoc networks. International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security. 2013 Sep; 11(2):17–26.
- Gagandeep K, Hamsapriya T, Lalwani P. A new energy efficient queue based load balancing in ad-hoc network. International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics, IEEE. Coimbatore. 2014 Jan. p. 1–6.
- Jasmine J, Juilet V, Messiah B. An efficient quantum based routing protocol with local link failure recovery algorithm for MANET. International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2014 Mar; 3(2):237–44.
- Balamurugan NM, Appavu S. Performance analysis of adhoc on demand distance vector routing protocol. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Jan; 9(4):1–8.
- Lovneent KJ, Amandeep SS. An overview of vertical handover process and techniques. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016 Apr; 9(14):1–7.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.