Total views : 168
Applications of Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets in the Academic Career of the Students
Objectives: The objective of our study is to identify which type of course one has to take in order to get a particular type of job through proper skill development. Methods/Statistical Analysis: In our study, we use intuitionistic fuzzy sets to find the relation between the different types of Academic courses along with different types of Skills, that one can develop through the courses. And then we relate the Skills with different Job opportunities. Findings: Through our study we find that, if one wants to get a proper Job (in any sector), he/she has to take any Course (Professional or Arts & Science) in the UG level with some Computer inputs in the Curriculum of the course and then he/she has to do some Management course in the PG degree or diploma level. Choosing a particular Academic course and developing proper Skills in order get a particular Job is a vital part in any one’s life and making decisions on this is really a complex task. But through our methodology one can find the solution for this problem. Application/Improvements: One can apply the above methodology to relate any two different sets of criteria, which have intermediate sets of criteria that can relate them.
Academic Career, Decision Making, Human Resource Management, Job Opportunities, Skill Development
- Zadeh LA. Fuzzy sets. Information and Control. 1965; 8(3):338–53. Crossref
- Atanassov K. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. VII ITKR’s session, Sofia; 1983.
- Atanassov K. Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy sets and systems.1986; 20:87–96. Crossref
- Szmidt E, Kacprzyk J. Distances between intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2000; 114(3):505–18. Crossref
- Szmidt E. Distances and similarities in intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Springer. 2014; 307:39–85.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.